Chapter 19

Hi guys lets get on with it.

Sorry guys i realized last chapter i never said anything about the growth of Andrew and his minor autism.

Everyone reads this story but never votes, y'all have any tips on how to make it better?

WARNING MPREG -at first i wasnt comfortable with mpreg but after i read a couple of stories over the years i really like it if you do it right. I know its weird but its just fiction guys :)

...

Month 1 of pregnancy

"Niiicccc"

"NIiiICcc"

"Niiic!", I jolted awake as I felt something(someone) jabbing me in the stomach and yelling my name.

"Mmmhm, yes beautiful", I slurred with sleep still clouding my voice.

When I was fully awake I could see it was 2:30 in the morning and Andrew was crying and looked like he was about to throw one of his occasional tantrums.

I turned on the lamp.

What's wrong, don't cry, I hate to see you sad. I wiped the tears from his eyes, kissing his cheeks until I could get him to calm down a little so he could sign properly.

I-I- I wanted a peanut butter and jelly sandwich but- but when I went to the kitchen there was no peanut butter because I ate it all but I still want more even though I ate it all!. Nic, Im fat and I want Peanut butter!, Andrew let out another wail and started crying all over again.

Fuck me, its too early for this.

I pulled Andrew between my legs and rubbed his belly, kissing up his neck until I could get him to calm down. Once he calmed down for the second time, I finally spoke.

Beautiful, I sighed ready to just lay back down, can't you wait a couple of more hours, try to get some rest and I'll go to the store in the morning, I yawned at the end of the sentence.

I was about to lay back down, thinking the issue was settled, but boy did I think wrong.

As my head hit the pillows Andrew let out an ear splitting screech, one that would wake the neighbors if I had any. I jolted up just to see that Andrew was a blubbering crying mess.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck", I pulled on my hair.

I raised my hands in the air, Alright, Alright I'm sorry, I'm getting up right now and going to get the peanut butter.

I got up, pulled my hair in a ponytail, gave Andrew a kiss, told him to get some rest and headed out to Walmart, the only store open at this ungodly hour.

I didn't take any chance with the peanut butter so I got; chunky, smooth, almond, natural, JIF, Skippy, Peter Pan, Reese's, and super crunch and probably something else but i'm too tired to remember.

I also got his favorite ice cream to make up for making him cry: Coffee flavored ice cream. I also got some other things I know Andrew likes to get on his good side.

So when I got back home at 3:20, I laid out the peanut butter on the counter for Andrew to see when he wakes up. I took out a plate and made him a sandwich just the way he likes it, I used crunchy peanut butter on one side and jelly on the other, put it together and cut it diagonally.

I walked in the room and saw Andrew laying on his side sleeping, looking like the angel he is.An over-whelming feeling of love consumed me. I set the plate down beside him and knelt down by his side of the bed.

I lifted his shirt a little so I could see his still flat tummy.

God I still can't believe we were having a baby, "There's a baby growing in there", I whispered.