fifteen

[ hello :) Don't forget to go vote for this story on http://www.wattpad.com/40634381-1d-bromance-awards-olympic-2014-popular-ziam. It would mean a lot. You don't have to but it would be lovely if you ]

*Liam's POV*

"RedAce" 

"Zay-- don't joke. This isn't funny" I tried to chuckle, get past the lump that was forming in the mid of my throat. It was clogged; I was surprised that I could even form any words. Everything...everything was swimming around in my head, burning away furiously.

I ran a quivering tongue over my teeth, pressing my feet firmly on the ground to stop myself from tripping over- they felt like jelly; weak and unstable. I waited - waited for Zayn to crack up and start laughing because this couldn't be true. 

Zayn. 

Redace. 

No way. Zayn was Zayn; gentle, tender- the one who pinned me up against the wall and took my breath away with just the brush of his lips. He couldn't be the guy that was making my life a fucking living hell. No it just didn't make sense. 

"S-say, say it. Th-This is a joke, right...right?" I tried to reach out for Zayn, remind myself that the aching in my heart wasn't caused by Zayn; he would never. There must be some other reason why he had that bracelet!

Maybe...Maybe, he bought one, one that looked the same as mine!

That made a lot of sense. At least more sense that Zayn being Redace did. 

"This is no fucking joke, Li. I am it. The one- the one ruining your life. RedAce, believe it. Please, just believe it" Zayn pleaded as he grabbed my hands, brushing his fingers over the tip of my own. There was tears streaming down my face, refusing to stop. My breathing wasn't controlled either; rushed and furious yet it would hitch just about every split second. 

"Why...why?" It was all I choke out through brick that was largening in my throat; my hands slipped out of Zayn and I stepped back as his words finally sunk into me. 

Zayn was RedAce

My Zayn was RedAce. 

It was out- the person I had spent months looking for was right in front of me; standing there in the most angelic form it could ever find. It didn't make sense. 

No matter how much I tried to understand. 

The jigsaw puzzle was right in front of me; completed. All the evidence was pointing right at Zayn but there was voice inside me that was screaming out, yelling at me to not believe Zayn's words because there was no way on earth he would hurt me. 

But he had. 

And in the worst way possible. 

My feet moved on their own taking more steps back until I was pressed tightly against the wall, fist clenched together as more tears streamed down my face. 

"WHY ZAYN? WHY?" I yelled, biting lip harshly to stop myself from crying out any more- I wanted to be out of tears. I didn't want to look so weak before Zayn, give him the satisfaction of what he had done. 

"I want you, still. I have always wanted you, so much...so much that I couldn't take in. Couldn't take going on with life without having you in my arms. I was desperate, desperate for you. I had to do someth--"

"Something, Zayn! Something!" I hissed, wiping away my tears furiously. I took a tiny step forward making sure to keep my distance from Zayn- he was no longer Zayn to me but RedAce. My stalker- the person who kept me up at night, the person who made it impossible for me to even live a normal life. 

"Look Li, --"

"Don't call me that. It's Liam for you" 

"Liam--"

"I don't understand, Zayn. I accepted you. We were going out, dating. You had me just by being normal. By acting like a normal person would- you just had to ask me Zayn, asked me for a date and I would have said yes. I did say yes! You didn't need to have done all of this. RedAce. Not fucking creep me out, not fucking spy on my all the time!" I cried out. I wanted to shake Zayn, fucking open up every single thought inside of him. What the hell was he thinking?

"I know, I know. I am sorry. I stopped, right after we started dating. I stopped those texts because I knew it was wrong. I stopped" Zayn explained, there was nothing but honesty in his eyes. He wasn't lying but what he did- I could ever forgive him. 

I got he stopped those tex- oh, Zayn stopped the texts after we started going out. That doesn't make sense since I still recieved texts from RedAce. 

"Liam, say something. Anything and... and please don't leave. Just listen to me yeah. We can sort this out. I can't have to leave me--"

"No- doesn't make sense" I mumbled to myself and before Zayn can stop me, I am out of the door ignoring Zayn's desperate shouts for me to stay. The hurt inside me was long gone. I was angry. Angry at Zayn, angry at myself and angry at the bloody situation. 

[ sorry for the short chapter, guys. I keeping the chapters short so that I can update my other stories quicker, ya know. So yeah, hope this was okay. This was probably the hardest chapter was me to write trying to express Liam's emotions currently. So hope I did that well.  ]

DON'T FORGET TO GO AND VOTE! (external link) >>> http://www.wattpad.com/40634381-1d-bromance-awards-olympic-2014-popular-ziam

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

SHARE

:)

x