{10}

"What the hell are those ....things?!" Deadshot questioned looking at the remains of the creatures bodies. "If I told you, you wouldn't believe me," Flag sighed and the blonde woman glared as a cold feeling went through her body and gave her an uncomfortable sensation.

Looking at Chato she slightly nudged him in the direction of the group now walking and he frowned but started walking as she followed. 

{Faith's POV}

I don't know what Rick Flag was trying to hide from us but all I knew is that I spotted a gold watch on of those nasty creatures. I damn well knew that they had to be people.

"Those were people." I stated and folded my arms as an annoyed Rick faced me and stopped his walking. "They were, now they're not. Happy?" "No, not knowing they could be out waiting to kill us." He shrugged, "Well then don't let em' ." He turned around and continued walking. "Asshat." I muttered and heard a chuckle from besides me."

Looking I saw Chato quickly look away. I don't know what it is about him, but I feel drawn to him.

Very drawn.

----------

Harley popped her flavorless gum and grinned as she spotted something she's liked in the vacant clothing store. Skipping over undetected, she held up her bat and smashed the window cause Flag and the soldiers to turn around holding up their guns. Sighing in relief but then annoyance Flag put his gun back down and motioned angrily at the crazed woman. "What the hell is wrong with you people?!" 

"We're bad guys, it's what we do!" She blew another bubble and walked off.

Faith turned her attention towards Floyd who was looking at an winter outfit that clearly was for a little girl. "Dont think that will fit ya there dude." He glanced at me and back to the window and gave an almost undetectable chuckle. 

"No no, just thinking about my daughter." "Oh- oh, I'm so sorry-." "Its fine, it's okay." He turned away from the window and started walking. Faith gave a nervously look at the outfit. How could she have been so stupid. He obviously looked as if he missed someone and she probably offended him. 

"Well, you are kinda dumb."  

Faith groaned at the familiar voice that she surprinsly havent heard from in a while.

"Shut up Rosarama." Faith muttered and continued walking like everyone else. A dark feeling sitting at the pit of her stomach.

What was going on.