{9}

Everyone continued to walking in silence until Deadshot whispered to Harley,"I'm gonna kill him." "Well you better make it quick 'cause he's gonna kill all of us one by one." Faith said joining the two. "Oh and by the way..you can't whisper." She laughed. Deadshot and Harley chuckled.

"I'm gonna drop him, the sword lady, and 5 or 7 seals

"I'm gonna drop him, the sword lady, and 5 or 7 seals. After I'm gonna need help. You guys down?"  Deadshot asked. Both girls nodded. "What about the shit in our necks?" Faith asked. Deadshot Turned to Harley. "Your friend is gonna help us with that, right?"
"Your my friend too!" She smiled. "Stay evil dollface. Spread the word." Floyd said and walked away to the others.
Faith looked between the two. "Ooo he likes you." Faith smirked and Harley laughed. "...he is my bestfriend..I don't think he-." "Rick what the hell is that?" Floyd asked seeing creatures coming into the light. "Yeah mate...why do they look like that?" The creatures started running towards the squad. Faith's eyes grew white again and she ran towards one wipping three out. "WHAT HE HELL ARE YOU WAITING FOR!?" She yelled and continued fighting. Faith took out her gun and shot one.

Everyone ran and fought the creatures

Everyone ran and fought the creatures. All of the sudden one started dragging Flag. "GET OFF ME YOU SON OF A-" "Flag!" Floyd yelled. "Good riddance." Harley laughed. "Harley! He dies we die." Harley groaned and beat the monster with her bat. She gave Rick her hand and helped him up. "Thanks." "Shut up." Harley then walked away. Deadshot suddenly jumped on top of a red car and started shooting every monster in sight. Faith watched in awe and Chato rolled his eyes.

 Faith watched in awe and Chato  rolled his eyes

When everyone creature was dead he jumpe off. Harley suddenly wacked one that was already dead. "Hey, come on." Floyd told her. "I saw it move...see? It flinched." Harley wacked it again. Faith chuckled rolling her eyes.
"You were some help princess." Boomerang said to El Diablo. "It's better this way. Trust me." He replied. "Oh yea. Your the fire bloke. Eh?" "Yeah I was. Yeah." El Diablo looked down. "Right...yeah. Hey. Well, look here. It's fire!" Boomerang flipped on his lighter and made fire noises. El diablo stared until, "aye! Chato leave him alone." Faith pulled Chato away from him. He smiled at her and muttered a "thanks." "Your welcome princesa." She giggled.