Chapter 10

Draco was in the darkest room of the apartment trying to get some sleep. Yet still he couldn't even with the darkness he couldn't block out what the deatheaters had done...what he had done. A lot of people died that night and even though he told himself it was because if he had said no to them his life would be in danger he still felt guilty.

He couldn't shake the feeling that he should have said no and just died instead. No one would miss him, but people would miss everyone who died that night. Their family. Their friends.

------
Harry sat on the ledge of the windowsill looking out over the grounds. No one had seen Draco since that night and Ron had asked to go home for a bit because he was dealing with some personal issues. Everyone was gone or going home for one reason or the other, but not Harry he didn't want to go home. No matter how much danger he was in he couldn't see the Dursley's at the moment.

If he had to deal with Dudley he would go insane. He decided that he would stay with all the others that had no home they wanted to go to at the moment.

------
Blaine was by himself once again. Crabb and some others invited him to hang out and get out of the common room, but he didn't have the desire to. Usually he would love to go out and about on a dangerous night breaking the rules, but he didn't feel up to it.

Draco was gone and so was most of the other people he cared about. He refused to believe that Draco actually a choice in the whole deatheater thing. Actually now that he thought about it whenever a deatheater was mentioned around Draco there was always this hatred that shined in his eyes. He had to be being blackmailed into it.