Chapter 6

Draco enter the school grounds that night with deatheaters by his side. He saw a teacher who was checking the halls run to Dumbledore's office to warn him and the school. Then a flash of green hit the teacher's retreating figure square in the back.

Draco heard a thud as the body fell. He looked beside him to see Fenrir Greyback with a twisted smile. He walked forward and the others followed as they invaded the school.
---
Blaise saw all the deatheaters walking towards the school and his eyes widened when they parted and he had a clear view of Draco. Thats where he had been this entire time? Blaise knew he was capable of being a Deatheater, but he never thought he would accept. He had friends at the school or was that all just a cover for what he really was. A liar!
---
Ron was fast asleep when he was shook awake by Hermione. He pulled up his blanket as if to cover his body from her big brown eyes.

Hermione rolled her eyes and said "Ron its not like theres anything to see. Now get up the castle is under attack."

Attack? He processed the word before he groaned. Not again!
---
Harry was shaken awake roughly and heard Ron groan. He shot up in bed startling an already scared Seamus.

"The castle is being taken over." Seamus said swiftly before he shot out the room.

Harry sighed and thought I guess they want me to do something about it. Its always me.
---
Seamus ran out the room to go find Dean and ended running into him. He looked up at him and then hugged him tightly.

"I was worried about you." He mumbled.

Dean then said "I'm fine, but if it makes you feel any better I won't leave your side ever again."

"Promise?" Seamus looked up at Dean who kissed his forehead.

"I promise." Dean whispered.