He looked at the can as he take a step back. His eyes went wide from disbelief and wonder at the same time. Like how couldn't he notice there was a can laying there. And how unfortunate for him to step on it at this very moment. Then he take a look at the girl that is now staring at him with complete confusion.

He is lost for the moment he looked upon her brown eyes, which reminds him of swirling melted chocolate. He is stuck on its sticky sweet aftertaste. Just like how he become adhere from staring at her. He is never a fan of chocolate, he almost forgotten what it taste like, since the last time he ate some was a long time ago. Yet here he is suddenly craved from what he thought a distant memory until it become a forgotten existence and just by the looked upon her eyes his childhood memories flashed inside his mind leaving a nostalgic feeling. The moment she blink he wake up from his daze of sweet wonderland.

He instantly bow his head from the embarrassment slowly creeping on his cheeks. Embarrassed from gawking at her unconsciously.

"I-I'm sorry if I disturbed you." He stuttered, since he wasn't used in talking to a girl.

"It's ok. I assumed your Kageyama our wallflower in class." She said in matter-of-factly tone. Now that she thinks about it this is the first time she encountered him alone. She knows nothing about him, except for those time when he is being called in recitation for math numerous time and he failed to answer miserably, which made her remember his name.

He just bobbed his head from agreement. His cheeks begun to tint darker than before. He didn't expect the girl will be one of his classmates, even more to recognize him. But he can't recognize her, until it came up to him like a splash of ice cold water the utter realization that he doesn't recognize any of his classmates in the first place.

"Um-" he didn't know what to say. So instead of trying he will do what he usually do. Apologies and turn around. Avoid every chance he have to socialize just like a coward.

"Sorry." He bowed and turned around. But then when his about to take a step, he was abruptly stop by the girl.

"Wait."

He was so sure he heard the tone of authority lingered in her voice which stopped him. He become anxious every passing second waiting for her next word. He felt his hands begun to tremble and he gulp a nonexistent lump within his throat.

"Jeez, is my presence too much for you. Aren't you here to eat your lunch?" He was taken a back from the sudden change of her mood. A second ago she sounds like she's an authority in command ready to give a deadly order, now she sounds like talking to a long time friend.

He nod his head for reply.

"Then sit wherever you want and eat. The place is too big for just the two of us. Or you can seat beside me if you want." She pat the space beside her a sign of invitation like a friend he never had in a very long period of time. She didn't think twice about the last thing she said. It seems that the boy is too timid, she expects it base on her observation he isolate himself from people. Beside there's a familiar aura she sensed around him ever since they become classmates this year. But she don't want to take the risk of using her ability on him, doing it might give her away, about her powers.

He is doubtful if he will take her offer, he doesn't want to appear like his taking advantage of the situation, besides they barely just met, even they were classmates, he wouldn't dare to seat beside her occupying some of her personal space, especially if they weren't friends or acquaintance.

"I think I'll take a seat there." Then he point the right side of the rooftop.

The girl only looked at him and slightly nod her head then proceed on eating her lunch. He walk away then take a seat on the side he pointed few meters away from the girl. Then he begun to unpack his lunch and eat quietly.