Hug

Jisoo's POV

I cringed at the creaking sound that the door made after I tried to carefully close the door.

I just came back from Japan and it's past midnight. I was away for two weeks without any contact from the boys and Jungkook.

Speaking of my brother. That kid sent me a whole lot of messages and the last one, I'm betting a dollar that he was gritting his teeth so hard while typing that. Everything was in capital letters. I'm not prepared to die so I did not respond.

The other boys kept sending me messages as well including Jin.

My heart fluttered just thinking about him. I'm not even sure why as I have never liked someone before so I don't have any idea what this feeling is. I'm not crushing on him, right?

Also, it's not like I intended not to tell them that I will be away. Someone from the company came one afternoon and I was sent to an emergency meeting in Japan. I was so busy that I don't even have time to sleep for more than three hours a day.

I sighed while I tiptoed my way to my room. 

Oh God, I miss my bed so much. 

Ten steps. 

Yes, I'm only ten steps away from my room when the light suddenly went on keeping me off guard.

"Ommo!!!" I almost screamed.

I slowly turned on my back to see Jungkook standing outside his room.

I mentally grunt. Why does the light switch have to be just outside their door?

Great. What should I tell him?

Even with my tired eyes, I can clearly see how upset he was by the look on his face. 

He's hurt. My heart sank a little. 

Ah, mola.

Without even thinking, I just run towards him in my puppy eyes ready. 

Yep, I gathered all the remaining energy that I have to face my younger brother. 

Did I ever mention that I'm afraid of him? 

 "Dongsaeng, I missed you..." I immediately gave him a hug after I came face to face with him. 

Damn, he grew a lot. 

Since I'm not really that tall, I looked like a kid trying to hug her dad. 

My lips curved into a smile when he did not put my arm away when I tried to hug him. Good, I have a chance of not getting scolded. 

"Why are you home? I thought you run away." I closed my eyes unable to handle the sadness on his tone. 

As much as I want to explain what happened, I don't have much energy left. Instead, I snuggled closer. I can feel my legs trembling. I don't even have the strength to stand anymore. I'm so close to passing out. 

"Yah, wegure?" my brother asked. "Are you okay?" I felt his hands on my shoulders trying to give me support. He probably felt that I am closed to sliding on the ground. 

Before I could answer, I heard the sound of a door closing. 

Great, another person to give me a scolding. 

"What's wrong?"I halted. 

Shit. That voice.

I immediately let go of my brother after hearing that voice but I slightly stumbled as I don't have the strength to move my body any longer. 

I heard my brother snickered. "Why did you let go? Are you afraid your little crush over there will get jealous?"

Not paying attention on what he said, I slowly turned my back and saw someone who could pass as a demigod walking closer to me. 

God, I miss him so much

"Annyeong!" I tried to sound cheerful while I raised my hand trying to greet him. He raised his eyebrows at me. 

"Did I just saw you two hugging?" he snickered. He stopped just a few steps away from me. 

"We? Are you jealous?" I turned around and smacked my brother's arm. 

"Aw!" he stopped my hand after I tried to hit him again. 

What's his problem? I thought to myself. 

My eyes flew back to Jin. 

 Ge'ez, he still looks so hot even on his pajamas. 

I looked behind to see my brother looking at the ground with his arms crossed trying to suppress his laughter. 

Is something funny going on? 

"Are you two dating?"

My head snapped back to face him. "What?" I exclaimed. Not believing the absurdity of what he just said.

I looked at his face and realized that he's not smiling still. "You're kidding right?" I told him, fanning myself. 

It suddenly felt hot. "Why would I date him? Oh my god"I looked back after I realized Jungkook went back to his room while chuckling. 

That kid is going mental. 

After a while, we were left with just the two of us and I don't even know what to talk about. 

Why am I so awkward? 

"Hi!" 

Great. You're away for two weeks and all you've got is a hi? C'mon Jisoo. You're better than that. 

"Did you do something important?" Startled, I looked down on my feet trying to hold my breath. I felt his hands at the top of my head petting my hair.

He did not. 

Oh my god stupid hard. 

God. I can hear my heart beating so fast. I gulped. 

"I did," I answered still unable to look him in the eyes. I waited for him to talk but my eyes suddenly closed as I felt his hands under my chin while he slowly lifts my head up. 

My eyes opened and I was greeted by the most charming eyes I have ever seen. 

"Weyo?"

He smiled. 

Kim freaking Seokjin fucking smiled. 

My heart did a somersault. I can feel all the butterflies in my stomach. 

"You ate on time and slept really well when you're away right?" he said and then I felt his body with mine. 

Kim Seokjin just hugged me. I can die. 

My heart started beating rapidly. 

"That..." I said, a little distracted. He smells so good I had to close my eyes.  "You see, I was a little busy.. " I murmured. My hands slowly went around his waist.

I don't even remember how long we have been in that position. I was so comfortable that I can't let go. 

"I missed you. Don't ever go away for too long again, araso?"

I'm not even sure what he said but I absentmindedly said yes. The last thing I remember was him asking if I'm okay, then, I passed out.