"Only god knows where she is now, GOD PLEASE BRING MY SISTER BACK PLEASE!!!" Shivani cried out, "Shivani don't worry!!! She will be fine" Hamida hugged her, "Yes Shivani, she will be fine don't worry, see Jalal will do his best trust me" Mirza said while wiping her tears then he hugged her tightly.

Jodha opened her eyes softly only to find Adham in front of her and beside him Sharif she got shocked to see Sharif and yelled "Sharif!!! HOW DARE YOU??? DO YOU KNOW WHAT WILL..." she yelled on him but was cut by Adham hard and harsh slap which already made her feel a little bit dizzy "YOU STUPID PRETTY GIRL, HEAR ME VERY WELL, IF YOU YELL AGAIN I WILL CUT YOUR TONGUE, OUR GOAL IS YOUR HUSBAND BUT UNFORTUNATLEY YOU'RE HIS WIFE THAT WHY YOU'RE HERE" Adham yelled while gripping her hair wildly then he left her and continued "Now we need to call your lovely husband and reassure him that his sleeping beauty is already awake", "You know what Adham?? I'm feeling guilty for you while thinking what will Jalal do with you when he will find me, mmmmm I'm sorry but this is your fault" She started to annoy him, he slapped her again but this time in all his strength which made her bleed from the corner of her lips, he was about to slap her once again but Sharif stopped him "LEAVE HER, YOU'RE GOING TO KILL HER" He took a deep breath in order to control his anger then warned her "This time you got save, but trust me I may kill you next time" She started laughing loud then replied "Show me what you can do, I'm not afraid of you" He famed in anger, then griped her harshly from her shoulders lifting marks she moaned in pain, then he warned her again "DON'T COME NEAR MY ANGER, CAUSE YOU WILL BE THE ONE WHO WILL TAKE THE RISKS" Then he left her she wanted to answer back but no strength left in her, he called Jalal a video call.

Jalal was still searching when he got the call. As soon as he saw the private number, he answered quickly.

"Jalal, I called you to show you your beautiful wife she is awake now you can talk with her but just for ONE minute the time is running go ahead" Adham said while putting the camera on Jodha.

As soon as Jalal saw Jodha's status, his tears starting to tickle "JODHA!!"

"JALAL!! JALAL PLEASE COME QUICKLY!!! PLEASE!!" She cried.

"ADHAM!! I WILL KILL YOU LEAVE HER NOW!!" Jalal heart got shattered.

"TCHO...TCHO...TCHO really??? You will kill me??? HAHAHAHAHAHA Are you out of your mind Jalal?? You can't even know my place and you're warning me, Anyway Jalal I thought about what you told me and I choose that you go and free Rukaiya by tomorrow morning, but by that you will not free Jodha you will just free her from my anger" He replied evilly, then started to laugh and unknowingly he turns the camera to Sharif then he closed the call.

"SHARIF!! HE IS BACK, THAT BU***RD I WON'T SPARE HIM" Jalal fumed angrily, then he called Salima and told her everything and lastly he told her "BE SURE SALIMA I WON'T SPARE THAT SHARIF THIS TIME AND DON'T SAVE HIM, DO YOU HEAR ME??" then he cuts the call.

Salima couldn't believe what she heard, she felt that there is something cutting her breath away. She ran to her room, closed the door and started crying "HOW COULD YOU SHARIF? HOW??? YOU DIDN'T THINK ABOUT ME FOR ONCE?? HOW COULD YOU??? I HATE YOU I HATE YOU" She yelled and hardly hit the mirror that it got break in her hand causing it to start bleeding, she collapsed in the floor "HOW COULD YOU??? DID YOU FORGOT EVERYTHING THAT EASILY??? HOW COULD YOU??? EVEN IF YOU FORGET, DIDN'T ANYTHING LEFT IN YOUR HEART TOWARD ME, THAT YOU CHOOSE TO HURT MY FAMILY, GODD WHY??? WHY ME ALWAYS??? WHY???" she started crying loudly.

"Jalal what happened?? Are you fine???" Abdul asked worriedly, "Abdul he is... he is hurting Jodha, he...he is beating her I.... I saw her she...she got slapped her ... her corner of lip was bleeding" Jalal cried, "Jalal you need to be strong so you can find Jodha" Abdul tried to calm him down, Jalal wiped his tears then replied "Abdul!! Sharif is helping Adham", "WHAT???" Abdul was shocked, "Yes, I saw him, he was with Adham", Abdul takes a second then he said "Jalal!! That is amazing", "What you mean by amazing Abdul??", "JALAL!!! Sharif??? Do you know what that means??", Jalal took a second then he said happily "Your right Abdul, your right let's go back home" he entered the car and started ridding.

As soon as he reached home, he run inside and called "SALIMA!!! SALIMA!!!", "JALAL!! WHAT HAPPENED??? DID YOU FIND JODHA??" Hamida asked, "No, but I will find her so soon as possible, don't worry!!!" he replied then called again "SALIMA!", Salima wiped her tears and rapped her hand with towel quickly then she went down stairs, "Jalal!! You called me??" Salima asked, "Yes Salima, see you're the only one who can help us" Jalal said, "How Jalal??? Tell me and I will do my best" she asked, "I have a plan hear me very well .......", "WHAT??? YOU WANT ME TO..." Salima was shocked, "Salima!! Please!! I'm begging you please!!" Jalal begged her again and again.

"Sir, we brought the food" one of the men came and told Adham, "Fine, give it to me" he took one plate and went to Jodha "Are you hungry our princess???" Adham asked, Jodha was about to say no, but then she thought if she will say yes they will untie her to let her eat so she nods "Ok, then let me feed you" Adham said, "I may die of hungriness, but won't eat from your dirty hands" she replied back, Adham was about to say something when Sharif said "Adham leave her, let her eat by herself", "Free her but leave your eyes on her, do you hear me??" Adham ordered while getting out from there with Sharif. They freed her and gave her the plate 'Jodha, this is your chance' she thought, "Can I ask you for something??" Jodha said in soft tone that he couldn't just to nod "I feel so hot I mean can you open the window in my back??" she asked again in the same softness, that he nods and went to open it, Jodha quickly picked one of the big sticks of wood and went slowly then hardly hit him in his head "AAAAHHH" he screamed, Adham heard him and went quickly to the room to see what happened, Jodha quickly jumped from the window and started to run, as soon as he saw his man in the floor and the window opened he yelled "GO AND GET HER NOW" his men went and started to run behind her, she run as fast as she can but unfortunately her feet got injured with a piece of glass so she couldn't continue "GOD WHY???" she yelled, they reached to her and pulled her "LEAVE ME!! LEAVE ME!!", Adham laughed out while clapping "You know, I never knew that you are that strong but unfortunately you failed, anyway you need a big applause seriously, PUT HER BACK", Jodha started to cry silently. Adham saw her tears so he went near her and picked one tear from her cheek then said "This is nothing and you are crying HAHAHAHAHA, trust me this is nothing keep your tears for some more time" then he went out of the room, 'Jalal!! Please come quickly!! Please!!' Jodha murmured while crying.

"What do you say Salima??" Jalal asked, "Fine Jalal I will do it, but you have to promise me that you will not kill him" she replied, "HOW CAN YOU STILL THINK ABOUT HIM FOR GOD SAKE???? Jalal yelled at her, "Uncle!! Stop yelling at my mum" Rahim said angrily, "Rahim he's....he's not yelling, they are just discussing something you go with auntie Moti ok??" Mirza said, Rahim nod and went upstairs, "SALIMA!! DO WHAT HE IS SAYING NOW" Hamida ordered her strictly, Jalal felt guilty so he went and sit beside Salima then hugged her and said "Salima!! You are like Bakshi for me since my uncle passed away you came and lived with us I know it's hard for you to do that but for me your brother sake if you count me as a brother and for Jodha your friend please do it and if you won't I will not force you, it's your choice"....

*****************************************************

Hey guys,

hope you will like this chapter

please do vote and give me your views!!!