"Jack what do you think?"

Mark's POV:
I pondered about the video I had just made,"I wish I had Jack..." I reached for my phone as suddenly hear Tyler scream,"Mark! Jack's here!" I smiled and walked to go get the the door,"Hi Jack! Is as about to text you, what are you doing here?" Jack looked up at me,"Mark, I wanted to hang out with my best friend!" Jack wrapped his arm around me, I blush slightly,"Mark are ye ok?" I looked up from my blushing,"Y-Yes..." I lead him to my office,"Okie dokie, wanna do a video?" Jack nodded,"Sure dude!" Jack turned around,"Ima go get some water be right back Mark!" I nodded,"Ok Jack!" Jack had grabbed his water and was close to my office door, I grab Jack by the collar and pull him into my office, making him stare me in the eyes,"Mark, What are ye doing?" Mark sighed,"I fucking love you Jack..." Jack blushed and I started to make out with him, picking him up and going to my bedroom, I take off his pants revealing a bulge,"Are you into kinky stuff Jack?" Jack nodded,"Yes Mark..." I tied Jack's hands to the bed frame with one of my ties and I kiss down his neck and down his torso, grabbing his crouch, I take off Jack's boxers making his length spring up,"Wow Jack!" I smiled, starting to suck Jack's cock. Jack moaned with every time I went down his shaft, next thing I know it Jack said,"I'm close Mark!" Jack moaned loudly, probably the other roommates hearing it. I then take off my boxers with my length springing out,"Mark you are so big!" Jack came all over my torso, I moaned heavily. I grabbed the lube and put it on my cock, as I slid into Jack Jack moaned loudly, pulling on the tie tied to the bed frame. I thrusted in Jack's ass as he moaned heavily,"Mark, this hurts a bit but it feels so good!" Jack said as he got pounded into in his ass. I came inside of Jack and my hips slammed into his hips. As we finished I layed down next to him,"My arse feels sore..."