Chapter 3

John's PoV
John: Mornin mom!
Meredith: Mornin sweety. Here is your breakfast. Is Lauren still asleep?
John: Maybe, Thanks mom! By the way can I go to the park?
Meredith: Sure!

*skip after eating  breakfast*

So I'm done eating my breakfast. Im done brushing my teeth. Right now I need to fix my hair. I'm done fixing my hair it's time to pick out my outfit so I decided to wear my Art class( target )black pants and some Trasher shirt and some nike shoes.

*skip to the park*
As I walked I was on my phone and I bumped into a person and it was Mackenzie
Kenzie: Uh! Hey! Sorry bout that.
John: Hey! Uhmm why are you asking a sorry? *laughs*
Kenzie: Uhmm because I wasn't watching my way. *she said while looking embarassed*
John: It was my fault actually.. Sorry..
Kenzie: Its fine! *we both laughed*
John: Wanna hangout?
Kenzie: Uh sure! Where? By the way where is Lauren?
John: She's at home when I left she was still asleep. What about starbucks and then go to mall or anywhere you want.*Nervous tone*
Kenzie: Why are you nervous? Its not that I will eat you. *we both laughed*
~Damn her laugh is so cute~
Kenzie: John let's go!
John: Uhhh what?
Kenzie: I said let's go!
John: okay
*Kenzie grab his hand*
Kenzie: Your hand is sweaty. Are you nervous and shocked when I held your hand? I can let go if you want.*she wispered and she giggled*
~Ahhhh even her giggle is so cute~
John: No its fine! Kinda.
~ I shiver when she wispered in my ear~
*We continue walking to starbucks still holding eachothers hands*
*We both ordered*
Cashier: Good morning! What will you get today? You look cute together.
Kenzie: We're not couples...*blush* I want some Unicorn Frappé.
John: Can I have some Caramel Frappé.
Cashier: That would be 10 dollars (bare with me for making my own price)
*Kenzie was getting her purse and was about to pay*
John: No! I'll pay for you.* handing the money*
Kenzie:*blushes* Thanks!

A/n:
Hey guys sorry for the slow update. Sorry if I cut the chapter because my thumbs are tired already don't worry I'll continue writing later and maybe I'll post two chapters today. While waiting for my book to update. I have a book suggestion for you guys to read.
By: ziegorlando
- Your heart is too big for your body
- (sequel) Stay with me
- Lost
- Bad decisions

And go follow and vote for her she is an amazing writer.

Don't forget to vote.

~Kyra💞