SUMMARY

Poppy Lane has never known what was wrong with her. Was there anything wrong with her, really?
For one, she can tell when someone is lying. But maybe that's just intuition.
But then there's another.
She can see people's dreams. Late at night, or during the day when the image is haunting them from behind...
Now Poppy Lane has moved to Beacon Hills and, during the summer of summer school, meets the all notorious Scott McCall, and the rest of his friend group. But there's something off about all of them, except for one-Stiles Stilinski -the one whose always on her case. And if she doesn't watch it, her secret will be out.
Not only that, but a new terror is at Beacon Hills. A replicator, taking the bodies of others for itself. And it's only a matter of time before it will fool everyone until no one is left.
Poppy only moved for her Dad's job as a new FBI Agent. But could it be more? After all, Beacon Hills is the beacon for all Supernaturals, and it might have called her for a reason...

A/N
This book is solely based off the TV show 'Teen Wolf'. The characters in here are all of the same, and Poppy does not replace anybody. She's an added character that you wouldn't know existed because this book takes place in between Season 2 and Season 3 Part 1, Which is in the summertime because Season 3 starts out as the first day of school. (If you need a refresher, it's also when Scott's just broken up with Allison and Kira isn't in here yet, AKA he's single MWAHAHA)
*IF YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT, THAT'S OKAY BECAUSE THIS IS A STAND ALONE BOOK AND THE NARRATOR KNOWS AS MUCH AS YOU DO FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T SEEN THE SHOW.*

The ReplicatorOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara