First betrayal

Y/n pov

I walked in and my team was screaming at each other I could already hear what they were screaming about "why did you make her join are team" "she is a strong Mage and I think we can use her" " wait you mean like tell her she's on the team and use her for her power" "yep" I let out a small cough to let them know I was there. "Oh hay y/n ready for the mission" " I heard your for conversation and I quit the team" " what why would u do that there is no way your going to get in another team" " and why is that" " because everyone hates you" I closed my eyes I wanted to kill them I turn around and walk downstairs I sat in the corner at some empty table. Soon I could hear people whispering. " she is so weird" " what a drama queen " " she is weak all she did was use water to push people" " why is she even here" tears filled my eyes but I wasn't going to cry the just stayed there and blocked my vision. Maybe my parents were right I'm never gonna fit in eny where even in a place were everyone is supposed to be excepted. I blinked a few times and my tears went away then I heard natsu call me " y/n come sit with me" I slowly walked over to natsu he was sitting with a blue cat a blonde chick a red head and a raven haired boy " y/n this is happy,Lucy,Erza, and gray " " hi nice to meet you" I said they just stared at me I frown " why dose everyone hate me" I asked looking at natsu he just looked to the other side great him too now what a great day I'm having. Once everyone left the guild I sat there it was the only time I wasn't constantly hearing whispers. Not long after natsu walked in and said " want to join team natsu" " depends why do you want me in your team" " you seem nice and I thought it might make you feel better I hate seeing you when your sad" I smiled and said yes to his invite. " k then see you tomorrow for your first mission.

Sorry it's short I'm very busy today well got to go bye