chapter 1:escaping the psychopaths

Vincent's POV.

2 days later.

Me and riza travelled the metropolis.we did get some supplies like some water and food,and some extra weapons.but i dont know what happened next.because three people raided us and i tried to fought back but i was knocked out.

"Vincent.vincent!"riza shouted quietly.when i was up i saw that both of us were tied on a rope.a bunch of abandoned houses surrounding us."where are we?"i asked to riza.then a guy with no shirt with a bunch of tatoo.

"Hey let us go!!!!!!""riza shouted to the guy.then he strangled riza."hey!! let her go."i shouted to the guys."*he let go off riza's neck*.pathetic"the guy said."you'll stay here till we slaughter you into bits".

"Wait what!!"riza said."why are you going to slaughter us?"."for food of course.we havent found one animal in this stupid world.thats why we eat people."the man replied."you guys are sociopaths"i said to him

"Were doing this to survive you idiot.*punches me in the stomach*the man said.then he left.

"Vince are you ok?"she asked."im fine dont worry"i replied.then when i spit i saw it with blood."we need to get out of here."i said.we heard a girl screaming for help.then i remembered riza hid a small swiss knife in her back pocket.

"Hey can you reach the swiss knife in your back pocket?"i asked."let me try reaching it"she replied.she tried reaching the knife but she didnt reach it."wait i got an idea.but riza dont call me a pervert after this."i said.

I reach the back pocket in her butt.i grabbed the swiss knife and freed myself from the rope.then i freed riza from the rope."*slaps me in the cheeks*pervert"riza said."seriously?"i asked.then i saw two people."get down"i said to riza quietly.so she get down and we sneaked to a place where they slaughter other people.

Then i saw in the dirt a sonic rifle.and it was fully loaded.so i tried to shoot them and it work.we saved a girl from being slaughtered.

"Thank you so much.im vira"vira introduced.she joined us.so we sneaked to their armoury.we found our katanas and our guns.but one of them saw us."3 prisoners escaped!!"the guy said."run!!!"i shouted.so we ran away but we were followed by them.

But vira took a laser pistol in her pocket and she shoots them one by one.she has a really good accuracy.

Eventually we escaped the psychopaths."are any of you hurt?"i asked."were good"they said."how did you get that accuracy?"i asked to vira.

"Well before i was here.my dad thought me how to shoot because the world being dangerous now......but then he died.i was upset.he was killed by a strong mutant"vira said.

"Im sorry for your loss.your welcome to join us"riza said."wait....i remember something......of course.....there's a safe zone full of people in the northwest outside the metropolis.we could get help from there.."vira said.

We agreed to go to the safe zone vira was talking about

To be continued.

Hey guys ninja here and.....well i got nothing to say.

Anyways i hope you enjoy the story.now if you excuse me i need to play pokemon sun and moon.