Chapter 5- Well That Was Fast

Start from the beginning

^Can you hear me now?^ I mind-ask.

^Yes Baby.^

^Haha cool!^ He rolls his eyes.

"So we should probably see the pack gynecologist today." Noah states. "Already? Will you even be able to see it?"

"Mhmm faster remember? Baby just so you know there are probably going to be multiples." He says shocking me. "

What?!? Why? How many?!"

"Alphas usually have multiples. Not sure why actually. Probably two to three. There's not usually more than that." He says smiling.

"There could be more?" I might faint.

"Roselyn, calm down."

"Okay," I take a deep breath, "Obviously this was meant to happen. If the universe wants us to have pups then so be it."

"Good," he says happily kissing my cheek,"Do you want to meet my family today also? I know it's a lot to take in but my mom keeps texting me and is demanding to let them meet you. It's kind of weird getting texts from your mom." He says with a grimace.

"Sure," I smile,"Your mom seems really sweet."

"Most of the time. The rest of my family is all good too. I know they'll love you!" I nod thinking about the doctors appointment. I can't help but be nervous. How is this going to work out? Will he leave? Will he actually love the pups? Does he um... like me?

"Roselyn Renee Walker! Of course it will work out! I would never leave you or our pups! I do already love them," he states and bends down to kiss my stomach as I blush, " And off course," he looks deep into my eyes."I love you."

"I love you too." I say without hesitiation.

"I would hope so." He winks at me.

"***********************************************************************************************************

Noah's POV

When she said she loved me, my heart melted... Damn... I sound like a girl. Man, I'm whipped! I am so excited that we are having pups! I'm pretty sure deep down Roselyn is too. She's just too nervous to realize it. I currently have her in my arms. She is so warm and tiny. Best of all she's miine

"I'm going to take a shower Noah." she says, trying to unwrap my arms from around her.

"I need a kiss first." I say with a smirk. She groans and plants one on my cheek. I won't accept that! I grab her wrist and pull her towards me. I softly press my lips to hers smiling against them.

"That is what I meant." I say breaking the kiss. She rolls her eyes and walks to the bedroom to get her clothes. "You don't have to wear clothes to the shower you know! It will save you a trip to the laundry basket! I dont mind at all!"

"Noah!" She yells.

"Baby I've seen it all! There's nothing to hide!" I can basically see her blush from here. I smile to myself. I love making her blush. I start compiling a list of things I love about Roselyn in my head. Before I know it she is standing in a skirt and top right in front of me.

"Hot." I mumble.

"I heard that." She says swatting my head.

"You were supposed to." I say raising an eyebrow.

She rolls her eyes. Man she does that a lot! Her eyes are going to pop out of her head!

"Are you ready to go?" I ask and she nods nervously. "Don't be nervous. It'll be fine."