Stuck With Mr Popular?

"Okay, my class I will show you to your rooms!" Miss Pearson announced the moment I was out of the bus. I sighed as majority of my class already began following her while I didn't even have my medium sized duffel bag with me. I went to the area where the big bags were being handed out with my smaller off the shoulder bag. I got my bag and hurried through crowds of people making my way to my distant home room class.

"Stephanie, Sophie, Tara and Alexis in here." the four girls went into the room but the girl known as Stephanie smiled while shaking her head at me as if to say I didn't think people as pathetic as you existed.

She bumped my shoulder and mumbled "Oh sorry Nerd Girl I didn't see you there. Try not to drop and trip on anything now okay?" The 4 girls laughed and entered into their little room.

I can see who are the Queen bee's of the school.

Once all the rooms were claimed there was just me left. "This way Miss Brooks." Miss Pearson joked around as if she was some person who worked in a hotel. "One fairly nice room. Hope it's to your comfort."

"Thank You." Right after, she let me get settled into my empty room. There were 4 bunks. 2 on each side of the room. The room was fairly large, probably the size of a small sized living room. There was a small bathroom near the door with a shower and everything else you would normally find. There were 2 windows separating the room into 2 halves with 2 bunks on either side. There were shiny wooden planks on the floor with a TV in the top corner which we were not allowed to use. I laid all my things on the 2 bunk beds across from the one with my sleeping things.

I might as well make this place comfy because it is all mine for 5 days. I put some of the books I brought on the table along with the small makeup kit I strangely brought.

Why did I bring that thing anyway? It's not like I was even gonna use it.

I hung up some of my Justin Bieber posters which I brought along. Okay, okay. I'm a major belieber. I LOVE JB. He is on my iPod and iPhone case, on almost every wall in my room. I have his albums but I've never seen him in concert. But I'm being serious here JB could pretty much be my soul mate. He just looks to dam good. Especially the face...But Him and Noah come pretty even on the sexy sca-

What the hell am I saying? Did I say But after I said Justin's face is hot? With Noah? What is happening to me?!!

Once the posters were hung I put my iPhone on and listened to my soul mate singing to me.

Time to re-lax.

"All Grade 10 to the mess hall. Mountain climbing time." A loud person roared through the loud speakers. I groaned and put my iPhone away under my pillow and left the room to the mess hall.

Once the extra long walk up the mountain was over all I wanted to do was go to sleep. That walk (or torture, whatever you want to call it) took about 3 hours.

YES 3 WHOLE FRICKEN HOURS!!!

I wanted to push the teachers off the mountain for making me endure that suffering. How the hell does it take 3 hours to climb up a stupid mountain? Those slow girls at the back who have endless girly conversations. Plus the mountain was ENORMOUS!!!

Bigger than Noah's ego if that was even possible.... Good one Winter.

I went straight to my room once we were finished and took a nice warm shower to loosen my muscles a little bit. I didn't even bother going to the mess hall for the games and dinner. I just stayed in my room the whole afternoon and evening being completely anti social. While I listened to Justin Bieber on my phone I realised....