We watch the movie and Lauren keeps giving me death stares throughout the whole thing. I'm surprised that Shawn didn't see her.

Finally when the movie was over she left and I was debating on whether I should tell Shawn what happened.

He turns to me and I guess he could tell that something was wrong.

"Hey what's wrong?" He says and takes me into his arms.

"Nothing I'm just really tired that's all." I say and he looks me in the eyes.

"Okay, if you say so. I'm really glad that you and Laur are friends, it means a lot." He says and smiles at me. Before I could say anything he picks me up bridal style and carries me to my room.

He sets me down on my bed and then lays  next to me. 

"Is it alright if I sleep here tonight?" He asks me and gives me the puppy dog eyes.

"Yeah it's alright." I say and smile at how cute he's being. 

"I don't sleep with a shirt, if that's alright with you." He says and I nod. He slips off his shirt and I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding.

He wraps his masculine arms around my waist and pulls me in roughly towards him. I lay my head on his chest and close my eyes.

--

I wake up laying on my back and feel the weight of Shawns arm around my waist.

Shawn is still sleeping and I don't want to wake him so I carefully slip out of bed and go brush my teeth and put on a little bit of mascara.

When I finish I walk back to my bed to sleeping Shawn. I crawl on the bed and start giving him little kisses all over his face. He smiles but doesn't open his eyes.

"Come on Shawn get up. We need to start packing today for the tour. We have meetings today too." I say and sit on my knees next to him.

"No because if I wake up then you won't still be giving me kisses." He says with his eyes still closed.

I smile at him and his cuteness.

"Well then I won't give you anymore kisses if you don't get up you lazy little boy." I say and he opens his eyes and sits up.

"Now I think I deserve a kiss for my good behavior." He said and puckers his lips. I give him a kiss on his cheek instead of his lips and I crawl over him and off the bed.

I turn around and see him staring at me and smiling. 

"Do you like what you see Mendes?" I say he blushes a little.

"Yeah I do." He says and makes me blush. I walk to my closet and pick out some clothes. Today is going to be a casual day so I'll wear some casual clothes.

I grab a gray fitted t-shirt and some denim skinny jeans. I lay my clothes on the bed and motion for Shawn to get out so I can change.

He rolls his eyes and gets up and leaves my room closing the door behind him.

I quickly put on some deodorant, change my clothes, and then I throw up my hair in a ponytail. I already have mascara on and that's all I really need today so I'm good.

I open my room door and then go and grab my black converse from my closet. I put on a cute little black bracelet I have so it'll make the shoes match more with my outfit.

I walk out of the room and go downstairs to make a quick breakfast for me and Shawn.

I get out a couple of eggs and I turn on the stove. I butter up the pan and then I crack both eggs and start to scramble them.