Welcome To The Wwe

Jessica's POV

"Here is your winner of this match, and still the longest reigning nxt Womans champion. Jess!!! " the referee announced as a posed with my title on the top rope.

I'd just beaten Bayley once again to retain my title. As a show of good sportsmanship, I walked over to Bayley and held out my hand to help her up. She made it to her feet and instantly hugged me.

"Congratulations Jess!! " she whispered. I smiled at her as we pulled away from the hug and raised her hand as the crowd cheered.

" And look at this, the whole nxt roster have came out to congratulate her!! " I hear Tom Phillips say from commentary. I look over and see them all standing applauding. Tears come to my eyes as I get out of the ring and walk down the ramp. I'm greeted with a huge group hug with me in the middle.

Once everyone released and walked backstage I gave one more pose to the audience on stage before walking backstage myself and to the female locker room.

Once I'm there, I place my title down on the bench and sit down not knowing if there was anyone in there.

"Surprise!!! " I hear many voices shout and I look up to see Ashley (Charlotte), Pamela (Bayley) and Rebecca (Becky) standing with a cake.

" Thanks guys but what's this for?? " I ask.

" Have you forgotten?? " Becky asks in her thick Irish accent.

" Umm... " I say puzzled.

" Its your birthday!!!! " Bayley shouts.

My mouth forms an o shape. I completely forgot about my birthday, I'd been so busy training for the match I just had that it completely slipped my mind.

" You've got to be kidding me. You forgot your birthday!! " Charlotte says.

"Well my minds been on something else lately" I say

"Well anyways, you gotta blow out the candles and make a wish girl!! " Charlotte says.

I playfully roll my eyes before standing up and walking over to them. I breathe in then blow all the candles out and make a wish.

" Now because it's your birthday today we all know what that means " Becky says wiggling her eyebrows.

" Ugh guys don't even start " I say.

" What!! It's his birthday tomorrow! " Becky shouts.

" And what does that have to do with anything? " I question

" Oh please, we all know that if he were here right now you'd see that Beckys hair is bright orange " Ashley states.

I stopped." Wait?? Becky, your hair is bright orange? "

Becky nods" Yeah, it's pretty cool if you ask me"

I shake my head "I seriously wouldn't see that because I don't have a crush on him" My voice rising an octave slightly.

This causes all three women to raise their eyebrow.

"I don't!! " I shout.

All of a sudden the door knocks and I mentally thank whoever is on the other side. I open it to see a backstage worker.

" Hi " I say politely" Can I help you? "

" Yes, Miss Lopez, Hunter would like to see you in his office " he says.

My throat tightens and I nod before stepping out of the locker room and walking towards Hunters office, leaving the girls in the room. As I make my way closer and closer to the wooden door, my heart races so fast in my chest, I feel like its going to burst out. Before I know it, my fist is raised and knocking softly on the door. A faint "Come in" gestures me into the room and my feet take me inside. 

"Ah, Miss Lopez.. Take a seat" Hunter says from his huge office chair. I obey his orders ad sit dw in the small chair across from him. 

"So, you've been in NXT for a while and we feel like it's time to let you go .." He says, maintaining eye contact with me at all times. 

I nod sadly. Why would he be firing me?? I've done so much for this company. I've been a champion many times for goodness sake!!!

"You're way to talented for NXT. It's about time we give you what you deserve.." He says

I tilt my head confused. Is he firing me still?? 

"I understand that most of your friends are here but I'm pretty positive you'll make some new friends where your going" He says happily.

My leg shakes nervously below the table, pondering what he's going to say next. I watch as he slides a contract towards me, I hesitantly sign it, refusing to look it before hand. 

He shakes my hand "Congratulations Jessica Lopez. You are our newest WWE Diva" 

Hope you guys enjoy the first Chapter of "Colours" Sorry for the long wait!!! <3