Request (Angie)

Zacznij od początku

I shoot up from my sitting position so fast, I nocked over the table I was setting supplies on. Teresa was my best friend. I had come up to this hell-hole 7 months prier to her. When she came up here, I stood up for her, all the boys thought she was a mistake. Another terrible variable that the shucking creators had put up here to destroy what we called home.

But I fought for her, I was the shoulder she cried on at night. I was  the one who set her up with her long time crush, Thomas. Oh Thomas, he would be furious when he heard about this. I hated her, how could she just throw away one of the most important relation ships she had made? What had she gotten in her buggin' skull to make her think that behavior was okay?

I stood there, shocked. Hot tears rolled down my dirty skin. My thin frame shook with sobs. I loved him. I loved him!! HOW COULD HE?

Newt, how could such a loyal, kind-hearted boy go around and kiss whoever he wanted! I had 45 different options to choose from, and I choose HIM! But when some other girl comes up to the glade, he just forgets about me? All the kisses shared underneath our favorite tree in the dead heads, all the times he needed someone to talk to, cry to, all the times I brought him food when he was working, though I got a lot of crap from fry pan? The laughs we shared, the star-gazing. The time he learned a whole speech in Greek, just to tell me he loved me. Just thrown over the cliff. They didn't matter a penny to him, but they meant the world to me.

"What!? No, how could he? I thought... I thought he cared. B-but NO!! W-who ca-res about stupid little Angie.  NOT NEWT!! Ugh, how-" I got cut off by Minho engulfing me into a big bear hug.

"Angel" That was a nick name that Newt had made up, then the whole glade started to use it. Stuck ever sense, "Newt cares about you more then anything, okay. He is just the shuckiest shucking shuckfaced suck there ever was. He doesn't know what he is doing. He should have never done anything like that, that was terrible. I am gonna beat the klunk out of him, alright?" He pulled away and gave me a quick kiss on the forehead. 

"Thanks Min, I am going to go talk to Thomas. See if he knows." I sigh and begin to walk out the door.

"Be safe, okay?" He questions.

"Okay."

I walk out of the med-hut and start to head over to the fire. I figured that Thomas would be there, chatting it up with one of his runner buddies or something like that. Who spot him, sitting next to who I THOUGHT was the love of my life. I walk up to Thomas, making sure not to make eye contact with Newt, fearing I would start crying again.

"Hey Tomm- I mean Thomas," I called Thomas tommy, knowing Newt liked that better. But I quickly caught myself, not wanting to please the boy with the funny accent. "Can I talk to you."

"Sure." He patted the space in-between himself and Newt.

"Um no. Not with him. Anyone but him." 

"What do you mean?" He asked me confused.

"I want to speak to you. Alone." My patience what thinning out with every passing second.

"Oh come on Angel-" Newt said, but I cut him off before he could finish.

"Don't call me that, shuckface." I glared at him. "Go make up a nickname for your new girlfriend."

"But Angie, there is only one other girl in the glade, and she is with m-" Thomas said, but then he realized the situation. His face grew pale as he turned to Newt slowly.

"That's right tommy boy. Your klunk-of-a-friend here has been sucking the face of your girl friend. Of my BEST friend. But I guess neither of them care about us, do they." At the end of my little speech, I looked at newt, tears streaming down my face.