Nope, No More Drama

Surprisingly, Sterling and I are still together. After SJs death, I really just needed somebody there for me. With Sterling, I swore to my momma, that if he ever did that dumb shit again, I will not forgive him. He know a that he messed up. But we aren't fighting or arguing. Just healing mentally, and spiritually. I told him. That I was done dealing with drama, that I will fight for him when he's right, but when he's wrong he needs to be a man and stand up to that shit. And he knows that. He admitted everything he did wrong to me, and didnt blame her for it. That actually impressed me in the long run. Made me love him even more. Even though at that time it was extremely difficult. Odell, getting better, after I told him that people have malicious intentions, and that they knew what they were doing. They knew exactly what they were doing. Oh and I forgot to mention. I'm pregnant....again. Let's just say that, Sterling knew what kind of headache he caused me, and let's just say, the makeup sex was amazing....and now I have a another blessing coming out of it. Yup about 3 months along. I think it's another girl. I just feel it. I think Odell, has learned his lesson because it seems that's he's finally growing up and being mature now that TaDell is around 7 or eight. Hes still single. I think Tori, really fucked his mentality up. But on with the new. Sterling took me and Sylver out to a restaurant last night, and Sylver is doing really well. She's still playing basketball, and she's bouncing back. Her and Sterling however are still the same type of people. Hey, that's his daughter. I actually caught these two sneaking yogurt at 3 in the morning. It was cute. This morning, I made pancakes for all of us, before we took Sylver to practice. I sat down at the table and saw that they both had a little look in there eyes. Whatever, as long as they don't cause me any trouble or anymore stress I'm fine. They ate there food and then I went to go get dressed for the day. Black left in wirh a blue shirt and my royal blue 12s, no makeup, face is extra sensitive as of right now. I got in the car and they started blasting the music. Knowing damn well I don't like that shit. Butbi kept my mouth closed, and just sat there. I don't know what the hell is going on today but I don't like it already. I sit in the car and ride whike they jammed to the extremely loud music, and sang together. I started to get really annoyed with it after a while...
"Please turn the music down, its starting to really bother me"
"Huh?"
Oh so we paying that game now...
"TURN THAT SHIT DOWN!"
He turned it down and said something under his breath.
"Say something else Sterling....you will  be sleeping on the couch"
That shut that shit all the way down. We dropped Sylver off at her practice before heading off to look at baby clothes and stuff. He looked at me and looked back on the road. I was confused. What's going on? What's wrong with him? Is he cheating on me again? These are the questions that infiltrate my mind as he.looks at me with that look in his eye. I don't know. I can try to figure stu-
"Whats going on in your head baby girl"
"I was trying to figure out why you were looking at me like that, I seemed strange, because I usually Know what kind of looks you give me but that one was a new one. Kinda threw me off balance for once"
"Oh, I was just admiring how beautiful you looked for somebody that has been through so much, and somehow you managed to stay strong for the whole family. Thats one thing that I love about you. You're strong and you know how to work situations before doing anything drastic at times"
"Awww....but on a real note, I don't have time to sit around and sulk, I have a family to take care of."
He put his hand on my thigh, as a sign of reassurance. I blushes as he took me to a sushi restaurant, he always seems to know what I want. I laughed at the fact that he knew that I was craving sushi. That's insane. But we got the sushi with my mango bubble tea, and a peice of cheesecake. We picked Sylver up from practice, and went to Chipotle before going home. Sterling helped Stover get ready for the day ahead of her, and we sat as a family, and ate dinner, laughing at Sylver, who was being a clown, telling us about her day, and what she did at school and everything, and what kind of drama goes on at her basketball practice with the kids and their parents. That's why I stopped going because them parents make me wanna fight somebody. And I don't have time to fight people with a baby in my stomach....but I will when it comes down to it. She seems really excited for the new baby, and everything. After dinner, I sat on my bed, and watched TV, while Sterling put Sylver to sleep. I grabbed some cheesecake and pickles, and got to munching while watching food network. Sterling stood in the doorway, and looked absolutely disgusted.

"This is what your daughter wanted for dessert, don't judge"

He laughed, and took his shirt off, and laid down right next to me. Stealing my cheesecake, and thinking he was slick but he isn't. I LET him get some. He put his arm around my waist, as I literally threw the cheesecake wrapper, in the trash with the plastic fork. It made it in and I did a little victory dance with my pregnant ass. I then laid down and started flicking through the channels, until Sterling snatched the remote from my indecisiveness, and flicked it to ESPN, and we just laid there until I fell asleep.