ᴘᴀʀᴛ 8

We get to the staircase and Joonie says, "Jimin... You don't look the same... Are you okay?" I nod, "Yeah... I'm perfect... Why?" He grabs my necklace and sighs, "I fucking knew it." "Hyung... Wait... I can fix this..." I say. "Jimin... What have you done?" "Nothing..." I answer with a slight grin. "Jimin... You lied to me just now..." "When? I'm perfectly fine..."

"How can you fix this, Jimin?" I sigh, "I'll just do what you did, Hyung... I'm in love... I just have to love... And... Not lie..." He nods, "I hope you know what you're doing..." "Believe me, Joonie..." "You're the fucking angel of lies yet again... Why should I trust you?" "I need trust for truth, Hyung." He nods, walking back.

I stand in the stairwell, my eyes closed. Suddenly, I hear snapping and open my eyes. "Y/N?" I smile. "C'mon. Help me eat my cake." She says, grabbing my arm and pulling me after her. "Wait... Before we go back." She stops me, then continues, "I have to finish up high school... This is my last year... I can come here after I graduate."

I frown, "Baby..." "Jimin... I can come back... I really do love you... I just need to finish school first, okay? We'll always have social media, just as long as you promise me this..." "What is it?" I ask. She smiles and pokes my nose, "Don't cheat on me and wait for me... Please..." "I promise. I will wait." I say.

She continues walking up the stairs and we get to the floor the others were on. "SMACK CAM!" Jungkook yells as soon as I walk in. All I feel is frosting against my face. "GOD DAMN IT, CHILD! WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" Everybody laughs. "Jimin... We're live..." Namjoon says. I blush underneath the frosting. "Sorry, ARMYs. I was mad..." Everyone laughs. They start wiping the frosting off of my face and licking it off of their fingers.

"Anything to say to your girlfriend, Jimin?" I look at Y/N and smile. "I love you, Princess. I may not have known you as long as Lauren has known you... But I feel like I've known you for life. You're the best person I've ever met and... I hope that next year you can come back to me." Everyone claps and she stands there, blushing.

"I'll be back." I say, walking away, going into the bathroom. I get a rag and start wiping the frosting off. "Aish... Kids." I say, wiping it off. I hear a knock on the door and say, "Who is it?" "Y/N, Jiminnie~" Y/N says. I smile and open the door. She back hugs me and smiles.

I wipe the rest of the frosting off and turn back to her. She's holding a shirt, "Here. Change." "Ah~ Thanks." I say, reaching for the shirt. I take mine off and set it on the counter, when I turn around, her eyes are widened. "What?" I ask, confused. "Wh- What happened to your back." I gulp. "Uh... Damn it... I thought you wouldn't notice..." "What is it from? Are you okay, Jimin?" She feels my forehead.

I sigh then bite my bottom lip, "Y- Yeah... I'm fine..." I say then look up to her. "Tell me what happened, please?" I sigh and nod, "I've been lying to you...I haven't lied since the old me died..." "Died? What the heck? Lying? Are you okay?" "No... I'm not okay. I have been lying to you, I have a black necklace, I have black wings... And... I-... I'm an angel..." Her jaw drops.

"Y- Yeah." I look down. "Why the fuck didn't you tell me this before?" She asks, slightly angered. "It's not important." I say. "What the fuck is important to you, Jimin?!" "You, babe..." I say, reaching my hand for her face.

She flinches away, giving me a dirty look before walking out, slamming the door behind her. 'I told her the truth... Will she ever forgive me? I don't expect her to... I've been... A terrible boyfriend...' I sigh and put on my shirt before following her footsteps.

"Where is she?" I ask, looking around. Everybody points to the staircase. I run to the door, pushing it open. "Y/N!" I shout, running down the stairs. She's about to be at the bottom, so I go to the rail at the edge and jump, my wings ripping through my shirt. I hit the ground, landing on my feet, which gets destroyed under me, right in front of her. She stops and starts to back away. "Jimin... Leave me alone." She says. "So.. The fact that I have wings bothers you?" I ask. "You're not human... Why should I still be here if this will never work out anyways?" She replies, tears starting in her eyes.

"Baby... Pl-" "Get out of my way..." She says. "But-" "No..." She crosses her arms, looking away. "Just listen to me for once, god damn it!" I say loudly. She jumps back when I yell, fear in her eyes. I say, softly, "It's the same me... The only difference? I told you my deepest secret that I was hiding from you; only because I love you. I wanted you to love me back, thinking that I'm just a normal guy like anyone else... I wanted that from you since I hit you with the door. I'm so sorry, baby..." I say.