Muggle Hogwarts...

May 3rd, 2017

Last night/early morning I dreamt of a Muggle Verson of Hogwarts, with my old teachers and a Celebrity teacher Jeremy Irons... 😍

Yes, so it starts off with similar uniforms. I walked to school, and I was observing everyone. They were who I saw before in previous High schools { Grade 9-12 }, and I had my eyes on professor Irons. But I got to my locker and the bell rang. I brought my books, but I couldn't find my class. As I was searching I saw Professor Irons kissing a student and I felt tears coming down my cheeks and I looked for a bathroom to cry in. But the Fire alarm went off, and we weren't aloud to go in the bathrooms then. I continued to search for my class and no one listened to the Bell, for it was probably a class clown dare or something. I walked into a class with Professor T {I will only give certain people initials}, a female teacher i had at my other school and I thought it was my class and I sat with two people I knew who didn't go to my previous high school but another one.
J.L. & T.L. J & T were sitting near each other, but there was an empty deal between them and asked if I could sit with them. They said yes, but the treacherous asked if this was my class and I wasn't sure.

She magically placed my name on the board, before I got up and left to find my other class.

And That is how the dream ended.