***
Alexa

I wake up early after hearing the alarm clock going off. I reach the phone and turn it off then toss it away and have a shower. When I return, I see a text from Alex, saying he will be here soon. I smirk at my enfant terrible and get dressed. After I am done I find the fruit in the fridge and start to chop it all. Mango, pineapple, papaya, kiwi, some strawberries and a banana. I squeeze lemon all over and use some honey to make it sweet. Done, I make cream and set it all nicely on the table, then make two cups of coffee. I feel happy and energised, and I know someone could do with a vitamin hit. I hear the creak of the door and Alex is soon standing before me, gazing at me with an innocent eyes and bemused smile. His shirt slightly crumpled, lapels astray. I take a slice of a mango and smile as I approach him and lean in to begin slowly hover a slice of the fruit over his mouth, gently rubbing his chapped lips with the slice, my other hand messing his hair playfully.
"Hey you" I smile as I push the slice inside his mouth, and he takes it along with my finger, slowly licking off remains of juice.
"Morning" He smiles and pulls me in for a kiss on the cheek and a hug. I pull away and see a purplish mark resting where his shirt lapel slipped away. I trail my finger over the bite.
"Was he good to you?" I ask and search for his tired eyes. His lips curl into a faint smile, and he nods shyly 'yes'. I press a hand against his cheek, feeling it warm and rosy.
"Good, he'd better be. Coffee?"
"Yes, please"

***
Alex

I watch his pale cheeks as he swirls the wine in his glass; his elegant fingers holding the stem. He coughs a little, hiding it behind a smile, his lovely eyes glinting under the soft restaurant lights.
"I have a guitar, we could try something maybe... if you like... I mean, you could?" I fumble with the fork, putting it aside. I need a smoke, now. I can't. I notice him shuffling in the chair before standing abruptly to retrieve his wallet from a blazer pocket.

Miles

"We should split" I say and his chocolate eyes look into mine, startled, his lips slightly parted as he utters my name with a hint of fear and anticipation.
"Miles I, yeah... sorry... right I didn't mean to - but you mentioned that you have a guitar the other morning. You're probably tired after all you have been in the studio and..."
I smile then sigh, thinking how cute he suddenly looks, a bit lost for words.
"Alex, I meant the receipt" I say and he looks at the wallet still present in my hands, then his gaze meets mine.
"Oh" He bites his lip and smiles as I hand him the bills, then wink as I wave my hand in the direction of the off licence. Something to quench our thirst... before other needs can be satisfied.
"I thought this were meant to be "less boozed circumstances" Alex says frowning.
"Can't see you complaining so far" I point out at the wine glass in his hand as he takes the sip and ruins his remark.
"And I would love to try something with you" I say and wink.
"Excuse me?" Alex coughs slightly and his cheeks take a hint of a colour from his Merlot stained lips.
"Guitar Alex"
"Right" He smiles and nods

***

Miles

We are sitting at the back of a cab and Alex's calloused fingers stroke the tip of my knee, beating a silent rhythm through the fabric, I can feel it burning the skin beneath. He wants to push his lips just behind my ear but I move aside.
"Alex, behave!"
"Mmmmiiiles" He murmurs swigging from the Bourbon bottle he brought with him. Good thing Alexa's flat is close, because I couldn't wait much longer before losing my control. As soon as the car stops we stumble out of the cab not bothering with the change. Another lucky driver getting quite a tip. I grab the bottle from Alex, as he fumbles with the keys. I take a swig as I hear metal clinking and he pushes the doors open. I squeeze his denim clad arse feeling that perfect shape, clad in denim as black as the night that surrounds us. He pulls me inside and he catches me as my heel stumbles over the doorway. Look, who's tripping this time? His strong arms are warm and I can smell leather of his jacket as he pulls me in, steadying me in his arms. He turns the switch on and I shut my eyes against the light assault only to find his Bourbon stained lips assaulting my mouth. His tongue is darting over my upper lip and he pulls me towards what must be his room? Unmade bed... unmade single bed... NME's on the floor fighting for space with the vinyl, tea cup serving as an ashtray and The Smiths poster on the wall among some Polaroids. Little amp and the stereo in the corner. He shuts the doors and reaches for the scattered vinyl.
"Shut the light" I push the switch and I hear a needle screeching over the vinyl. A familiar tune takes me over as soon as the room dives into the pinkish red glow of a corner lamp. Nice. I turn and see him shrugging off his leather jacket onto a pile on the floor. His tight t-shirt is slightly sweaty and sticks to his chest and it makes him look ravishing. There is a sheen of sweat over his neck visible under the soft light. I want to lick it off.

Alex

He strides behind me and I can feel hot breath hovering over the nape of my neck... warm hands press at my hipbones, his thumbs circling over the denim.

"Don't move your head
don't move your hands
don't move your lips
just shake your hips
Do the hip shake, babe"

He grips my hips harder and starts to sway them to the rhythm... and then he steps closer and is pressing himself against my back. I can feel how hard he is for me.
"Miles..." I gasp as his hand moves from my hips and squeezes my bum. Hard.
"You are driving me mad... you know that you tease. In those jeans... you make me so hard" He rubs his front against my thigh and I gasp. His hot breath is over my neck now and he bites my exposed skin, pushing my t-shirt away, tearing the hemline, ripping the thin cotton. The swish of cold air hits my spine, but it's soon replaced by his tongue leaving wet mark on an each new patch of exposed skin.
"Miles fuuuuck" I shudder as he unzips my jeans, pulling them down, licking his way down my spine. Denim falls off me like black petals of a rose and he is licking me, just above the waist of my underwear then moves his head a bit aside and I can feel his lips over my thigh, embedding the teeth into the skin.

Miles

I stand up and push my tongue into his perfect hot mouth and nibble at his lower lip as he whimpers and moans into my mouth.
His chest is all muscle and salt under my tongue and he moans as I circle his nipple making it hard. I graze it gently with my teeth as he claws his fingers around my belt buckle and searches for my lips again. He grips the waist and he pushes my skinny suit trousers down... along with my underwear and I gasp as his thumb brushes over me. He kicks his own boots and jeans all the way down as he reaches the bed and lies down.

"Baby I'm down"*

The Rolling Stones - Hip Shake lyrics