Why

A/N Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.
This part contains graphic sexual content.
The text in italics represents a flashback on how they met from Alex's perspective.

***

Maybe we're lost, and our paths have crossed
In a world that could treat you evil
In this heart of mine there's no hard time, but yoooou*

***

Miles

Lips; moist and slightly parted, hair mussed and looking coal black, expression hazy and relaxed. I watch him in the soft dimmed light of my Parisian apartment. I thought that the walk in the cool night would clear my head, but bumping my hips against Alex's as I walked slowly beside him... accompanying him to the taxi didn't quite clear the coast. I saw him glance at me when I cat walked on the runway... and it was the same look I used to give for the camera. All hidden desire, and seduction. Yet there was something so adorably endearing masked away by the sharp cool behind the tight black leather and slicked hair. As if everything around him fell into a mere backdrop, voices and images going soft and into slow motion. Compared to him, everything seemed somehow diminished. I sigh and run a hand through my still sweaty hair. Alex is watching me with a glinting amusement in his eyes, fingers clutching the zip, to slowly peel the red leather away and past the underwear reveal my hard cock. He chuckles slightly and his teeth graze his bottom lip. I stare at those lips, lips that I want around me... hot and ravishing.
"Wha?" He looks at me coy as I trace a finger over the soft pout. His eyes follow my finger and he groans, as I brush it over my hard on.
I grasp him firmly by his shoulders feeling the hotness radiating off his body, the faint smell of perfume on his neck, something spicy and cigarette smoke tangled in his curls, the light sheen of sweat over his exposed chest. I pull him off the bed and walk him backwards to press his hot back against the cool plaster of the wall.
"Miles!" He moans softly against my ear as I feel his awakened hard on brushing against my still leather clad thigh.
"Your eyes..." He whispers as the heaviness of my body pushes him further against the wall. I close my eyes and feel strong fingers clutching the back of my neck as I grip his thighs harder... then up... and press him further against me, brushing myself against his bare hip.
"Fuck" Is muffled as I push my lips hard against his in a collision of a bruising, drunken kiss. This isn't tender, or gentle or delicate. It makes me feel more wanted than I have felt ever before... as his tongue fights with mine... and only thing on my mind is want... want... want... urgently followed by a need for a release. Release from reality as well as release of all the lust. His hot tongue trails the skin of my neck, settling on the collar bone to suck hard, teeth scraping delicate flesh licking around the gold links... And I arch my back further, pressing my front hard against him.
"Miles" He gasps as he slowly slides down on his knees... his eyes peering up at me through the messy fringe of his messed up quiff. Eyelashes fluttering as his hands start to caress my leather clad legs from my ankles, slowly traveling up over my knees, to trail teasingly over my thighs than stop over my exposed cock. I feel a rush in my body, thinking of his lips... and how would they feel? Thinking isn't enough.
"Stop being a cock tease, darlin'"
I pull him by the hair, pressing his lovely mouth against my cock.
He looks at my with a ferocity and fire in his eyes as if to say 'I dare you'.

***
Alex

And I do as my mouth closes around him and he snaps his hips hard into my mouth, tangling his hands in my hair. I am lost in a sensation of pleasure and pain and tasting wine and salt and something deliciously strange, dark and forbidden. His musky smell mixing with the smell of leather and intoxicating me as my cheeks hollow and my lips match the shade... red is the last I see before my vision is filled with the solid darkness and my mouth with the liquid hotness.