삼삽 육 • just a friend?

Drabble game: 5, 15, 35

I hope you like this one! I got carried away while writing this ;A; Thank you!

*

 Their leader wasn't feeling like himself lately. He constantly messes up their choreography and forgets the lyrics whenever he sings. At first everybody thought that it was okay, but as it repeats almost every day, both the performance team and vocal team leader got irritated at him.

"What's wrong with you hyung? It's either you're in love or brokenhearted. Which one?" Soonyoung asked, playfully nudging Seungcheol's shoulder. Despite the younger's lively mood, you can clearly hear the worry in his voice.

"Both." Seungcheol slumped down and leaned his back against the mirror of their practice room. He glanced upon that particular blonde boy who was now entering his studio.

Soonyoung followed his gaze and cocked an eyebrow at his hyung. "Seriously, hyung?" 

"Yeah. You don't know how it's like to love someone who sees you as a friend..." 

"Wow you sound like a teenager.." 

"Shut up, I'm having a moment here."

Soonyoung chuckled and patted Seungcheol's shoulder before standing up and walking towards the other members. He had a mischievous smile plastered on his face. Did he had something in mind? Yes. Was Seungcheol involved in it? Definitely yes.

He then called Seokmin and Seungkwan, explaining to them their leader's situation and his plan. The three of them agreed and decided to take action. 

»»» 

"OHMYGOSH, SEUNGCHEOL HYUNG!!"

Seungcheol heard Seungkwan's ear splitting scream, making him stand up properly. After a few seconds, Seokmin along with Seungkwan bursted inside the room. They were both panting from the running they did. 

"What happened? What is it?" Seungcheol gave the both of them two cups of water, making them calm down.

"It's Jihoon hyung, he—"

"What happened to Jihoon?!"

"He wasn't opening the door! I think I heard sobs and coughs and "help me"s, I think—"

Seungcheol didn't even bother to let Seokmin finish as he dashed out of the room and ran towards Jihoon's studio. His mind was focused on Jihoon and only Jihoon. He didn't care about the other member's questions. He wanted to make sure that Jihoon is safe and nothing bad has happened to him.

"Hyung's whipped." Seungkwan chuckled as he gave Seokmin a high five. Soonyoung came in after a few minutes and told them that their plan worked, praising the both of them for their awesome acting skills.

Seungcheol stopped for a second to catch his breath and opened the door in an instant. The moment he saw Jihoon sitting and writing down who-knows-what, he sighed a breath of relief. He went closer to him and immediately enveloped him in a tight hug.

Jihoon got shocked and stopped writing. He closed his notebook, an irritated expression found in his face. "I'm very busy right now and you're distracting me."

"God, Jihoon I thought I lost you.. I love you.. you're okay.. you're alright.." Seungcheol whispered and buried his face deep in to Jihoon's neck, making the younger blush.

"Of course I'm okay. What are you saying? Are you nuts?" He pulled away, just enough to see Seungcheol's worried expression. He softened and bit and chuckled inwardly.

"Seokmin and Seungkwan said that they heard you asking for help, and coughing.. and sobbing.. why are you looking at me like that?"

"You fell for that? You seriously fell for Seokmin and Seungkwan?" He laughed and lightly flicked Seungcheol's forehead. He muttered a what an unbelievable guy, before sobering up and looking straight in to Seungcheol's eyes. "They pulled a prank on you, okay? I'm fine."

Seungcheol got shocked and embarrassed at the same time. He blushed crimson red when he realized that he was still hugging Jihoon. He immediately detached himself and cleared his throat. "O-oh shit, well uh, I'm gonna get going.. Gotta punish those kids... U-uh.."

Before he could even walk away, Jihoon grabbed his wrist and slammed his lips on to the older boy. "You think I didn't heard what you said? I love you too, you big dork."

Seungcheol was lost for words. He didn't know what to say or what to do. One thing only popped in his mind, kiss Jihoon. And so he did. He claimed the younger boy's lips once again, the both of them sharing a passionate kiss.

After a few minutes, they both had to break it off since their lungs weren't catching up with them. Seungcheol leaned his forehead on Jihoon's, before whispering,

"I love you more than you love me."