||Prolouge||

They say there is this legend amongst all werewolves. The legend of the Ultima werewolf. 

It happened thousands and thousands of years ago. 

There was a man who was dearly in love with his wife. So much that he would do anything for her... And she loved him just the same. They live together happily for many, many years. But then one day, his wife fell deathly ill... The man was heartbroken. He couldn't live without his love. 

So, out of desperation, he made a pact with a demon during a blood moon. The pact would allow his wife to come back from the dead. However, the pact required the sacrifice of a living creature. To which, the man chose a wolf. The God of Wolves found out. Furious, the wolf god cursed the man to forever walk on Earth as not a human, but a monster - part man, part wolf. 

When he returned to his village he was sworned. People rejected the beast he had become. He was banished to the depths of the woods where he would stay for years. The man grew lonely and wondered back to the village. It was there he realized his curse was not that he was a hideous monster. 

But, that he was cursed to turn other humans into half human, half wolves. Driven by his loneliness, He transformed the entire village into werewolves. This was the first pack of werewolves ever to roam the Earth, and he was their leader. A monster driven mad by his loneliness. 

The other werewolves feared him and his power and that was the story of the first werewolf. No one actually knows if this is true or not, but there are two known ways that an Ultima werewolf can turn people. There is a bite in the neck and the blood, red untamed eyes.

 There is a bite in the neck and the blood, red untamed eyes

Both ways are extremely painful to go through. And that is the legend of the Mystical Ultima werewolf.