Bucky Barnes - The Adventures of Frosty the Hitman and the Chocolate Milk Bandit

Start from the beginning

"What the hell?" A voice made you jump.

"I can explain!" You squeaked. "I came down looking for a burglar but they went and I couldn't find anyone and I wanted chocolate milk and I couldn't sleep and Steve has nightmares and I couldn't find a chair but I can climb so...."

"Yeah, you can shut up." The person came closer, the light casting their figure as a silhouette. "You're givin' me a headache."

"Bucky, is that you?" You asked, squinting at the tall male. His metal arm glistened in the dim light, giving him away. "Are you... Crying?"

"No." He hastily wiped at his eyes with his flesh knuckles. "There was somethin' in my eye, thas'all."

You leapt off the counter top, flinging yourself at the super soldier and wrapping your arms around his abdomen, feeling his muscles tense at your touch. Only then did you realise he was shirtless, his golden brown skin hot against your tshirt, his sweats soft against your bare legs. He pulled away from you as you slid your hand up his torso, relaxing a little as your hand cupped the back of his neck.

"Do you want chocolate milk?" You mumbled, muffled by his chest. "It always cheers me up when I'm feeling down."

You looked up at him, concern clear in your earnest eyes. He nodded uncertainly, and you beamed up at him. He watched as you turned, scooping powder into glasses, your hips swaying gently as you stirred. His mouth ran dry as his eyes trailed the length of you, lingering on the curve of your legs and the soft curls that had escaped the knot your hair was twisted into. He tried very hard not to look at your ass, barely covered by your batman underwear, but it was proving difficult.

"Y'okay?" You asked softly, holding the glass out to him. The two of you drained your glasses in silence, you hopping from foot to foot as you often did in awkward situations. You smiled at him, but he just grunted in response. Once again, you wrapped your arms around him, pressing your face into his chest.

"Wanna tell me why you were crying?" You asked innocently. Bucky's heart swelled. He was so awful to you, and you were still just as sweet.

"Wasn't crying." He muttered, shifting one arm to loosely return the hug, making you beam against his stomach.

"Sure you weren't." You bit your lip to stifle a giggle at Bucky's indignance. Seeing you relax, Bucky allowed himself to wrap his other arm around your lower back. He couldn't help it, his metal hand dropped to touch the lace of your underwear. As the cool metal met your delicate skin, you squealed, leaping out of his arms.

"I'm sorry!" He yelped, hot footing it out the room. He had intended to explain himself but instead opted to run from the situation, leaving you alone and confused.

There was nothing you hated more than mornings. As always, you were sat on the sofa, an enormous mug of coffee in your hand as the team teased you. You had long since been branded the 'innocent one' and would surely never live it down. Natasha had begun the days' round of Y/N teasing upon glimpsing the size of your mug, asking if you 'liked them big' through hysterical laughter. Sam had soon joined in with something about finally putting your mouth to good use, with Steve rounding it off on you 'being tired after a long night. This had resulted in you storming into the kitchen to strop, yelling about cocky super heroes as you went. It was there you had remained, legs crossed on top of the kitchen counter as you pondered the easiest method of constructing a voodoo doll.

"Alright, Frosty?" Sam grinned, swaggering into the kitchen, accidentally revealing the blushing super soldier as he did. Bucky had been waiting outside the kitchen for some time, attempting to build up the courage to explain his actions to you.