Ram: I thought you'll happy so I and your mother not opposed and Ragini was not bad so thought to let things go it owns.

Sanskar: Dad now you're happy I mean I married Swara not Ragini.

Ram: Yeah, your happiness is most important for us and also our daughter is good. So no complains moreover you both were destined to be together. (Saying it he smiled and tie watch his wrist and pat his cheeks.) And I am seeing that feeling in your eyes for her which I have for your mother.

Saying it he left from there but Sanskar became confuse regarding which feeling he's talking about but later he shrugged off his thought and took something from cupboard.

Swara's room

She was becoming ready in white pink lehenga, Uttara and some girls were helping her. Swara eyes were closed as they told her and today she was silent as well.

Sanskar knock on door and came inside. Seeing him all girl went but Uttara stay back he raised his eyebrows but Uttara chuckled and nodded in no.

Swara: Uttara who came?

Uttara about to open mouth but Sanskar join hands. Uttara signal him something he again raised eyebrows.

Uttara( Whisper) : Think once again give me your car's key or door is there.

Sanskar: Uttara please baby.

Uttara: No, just car key or.

Sanskar: Okay my mother take it but please now go I want to give something to your Bhabhi.

She chuckled and ran from there, he closed door and moved slowly towards Swara.

Swara: Uttara what happened, who was there?

He not replied anything just kept her staring. He was amazed seeing her, she was almost ready. She stood, her curly hair was falling till her waist and in ear she was simply wearing long earring, neck was decorated with a simple necklace and manglarsutra. He was trying to take snap of that beauty image in his eyes. His trances broken by Swara's voice who was now seems to tensed as she was not getting any reply, she about to open eyes but he safely kept hand there. Sensing different touch she shivered and whispered "Sanskar".

Sanskar: Yeah only me, I sent everyone out. So I can give two things to you.

He removed his hands and told not open it till he'll not tell her do so, she nodded in yes. She felt like he's removing her bangles.

Swara trying to say something but he spoke in middle.

Sanskar: Bangles are good but I want something else in your hand.( Saying it he slides kada( diamond bangle and placed sweet kissed at her hand) now open eyes.

She opened eyes and became amazed seeing diamond bangle in her hand, her eyes became watery and shined with it.

Sanskar; Dadi ma gave me for her daughter in law when I was going to marry Ragini but that time I lost it somewhere. Only today I got it, now I understood why it lost because like you're made for me same way this is made for you. (Swara suspiciously saw him) Actually I not feel like giving her so I act like not remembering it but today when I saw it thought to give you.

She smiled with teary eyes her tears about to fall but he caught it.

Sanskar: Don't become emotional, second surprise is also there but for it you have to wait.

Swara: it's so beautiful.

Sanskar: yeah Dadi ma told me Dadu gifted her it on 25th marriage anniversary. You know she even not give to mom as she wants to give my wife.