The blonde versus the racoon

Naruto face got filled with determination as he saw the Ichibi and against the wishes of all those who loved him, he walked away from the kunais and said "This is my fight, I'll fight it alone" reactivating his sage mode, he formed a hand seal and 20 copies of himself were made. He had each clone take out different seals one of which Kakashi recognized and in an instant, the barrier was filled with puppets of different sizes and shapes.

He and his clones charged with their puppets and Shukaku destroyed each one effortlessly.

Naruto went wide eyed as he saw all his puppets destroyed in one second and still in his daze, Shukaku clawed down at the blonde and cut him from his right shoulder to his stomach but before he could do ahh more damage, Naruto jumped back bleeding through his wounds clutching his chest tightly.

He flew through a series of hand seals and yelled Kodai no shūdō-shi no chishiki as his body was covered with wind lifting him into the air till he was face to face with Shukaku.

The beast aimed a gash at the blonde but Naruto raises his hand and Shukaku's claw was stopped by an invisible body and the blonde countered by punching the beast straight in the face sending the tailed beast tumbling backwards, he then walked towards the giant racoon who aimed to claw him once again but he grabbed the demon's hand dragging him forwards as his hand charged with lightning, he struck the beast with his arm and yelled lariatto knocking the beast on the floor.

Everyone around was shocked at the power the kid had to go toe to toe with a tailed beast.

Shukaku growled before getting on his feet "I won't allow you to seal me again, the boy's consciousness is a pain, I WONT LOSE MY FREEDOM!" The beast yelled.

"So it's Gaara's consciousness that keeps you sealed no wonder he has bags under his eyes" the blonde reasoned, he got back into his stance and made a shadow clone.

The original tackled the beast and they interlocked hands, Naruto held on to him and the shadow clone ran on his back dodging occasional spikes of sand and he got to where Gaara seemed to be in a peaceful sleep and he started weaving hand seals before yelling Suiton: Daibakufu no jutsu as he bathed the red haired with a waterfall jolting him awake.

The beast screamed as he was returning to his cage and the blonde was falling through the air after his third refill of chakra became empty (kyuubi was refilling his chakra reserves).
He landed into the hands of his aunt when the barrier eventually lowered and his shadow clone gone.

Gaara looked as the blonde was being carried away and moved to the proctor.

"I forfeit" he said running his face.

"Ok..... Uzumaki Naruto wins?" He said a bit nervously.

"The exams are to be continued" the Hokage said to the proctor.

"Haruno Sakura vs Hyuuga Hinata" the proctor announced.

Winner: Hinata.

"Uchiha Sasuke vs Aburame Shino"

They both walked into the arena and the Uchiha charged at Shino immediately the proctor told them to start.

He aimed a punch at the kikaichu user that was easily blocked and countered with by a knee to the Sasuke's gut sending the boy back then the Aburame clan heir started evading the Uchiha's attacks silently sucking of his chakra through his bugs.

The Uchiha went on his knees as his chakra was now near empty, he saw the bug on his wrist and squashed it before charging at the bug user going through hand seals. He jumped into the air and yelled Katon: Hosenka no jutsu as small balls of flame appeared going towards the Aburame.

Shino dodged the flames and ran at Sasuke engaging him in a taijutsu match. Sasuke brought out a kunai a successfully stabbed the Aburame in the chest before he turned into a swarm of bugs that covered the Uchiha and sucked of all his chakra making him faint.

"Aburame Shino wins by knockout" the proctor announced as Shino headed out of the arena.

"Shikamaru Nara vs Inuzuka Kiba" he announced once again.

They both stood patiently waiting for the "go" and when it came Shikamaru got down on one knee and held a rat hand seal trapping Kiba before he knew what was going on forcing him to surrender.

"Shikamaru Nara wins the match. Akimichi Choji vs......

***One month later***

Naruto squinted his eyes open but closed it quickly as the light shone into his eyes, his eyes adapted to the light and he quickly scanned the room, he saw white ceiling with a fan slowly spinning, he saw white sheets outside the window and on his beds and he saw a mop of blonde hair on his thigh and he looked to the couch in the room seeing three figures with red hair in the couch and he immediately recognized them as Shichiro, Chihiro and Nagato.

His throat felt dry and he reached to grab the glass of water in his bedside table and the mop of red hair turned in her sleep revealing her to be Ino. He drank the water and closed his eyes giving up to sleep.

The next morning he woke up to the discussion of three ladies and the things he could make out was "The glass is empty", "He definitely woke up" and "when do you think he'll wake up next?"

"Now" he said in a hoarse voice shocking the three people in the room, they looked back and he was immediately tackled into a hug by Ino who was quietly sobbing.

"Uh... Ino-chan...... Air" he creaked out trying to breathe. She immediately got of him blushing a deep red before Mito talked.

"Are you okay? Naruto, what do you need? Do you want to eat?" She asked but he just shook his head.

"I am not really hungry, thanks" he said as he shifted getting into a more comfortable position.

"Well, we'll leave you two to.... Catch up, Karin lets go" Mito said with a perverted grin as she dragged Karin out of the room.

"So how long have I been out?" He asked as she got a seat on his bed.

"One month" she replied trying to control her blush from her pervert thoughts.

"So what happened while I was out" he asked making her give a fully detailed report on everything that happened from the time he was carried out of the arena earning a few laughs from him occasionally.

She finished laughing with him and as their laughs died out she looked at him with a look of seriousness and said " I missed you Naruto-kun".

"I missed you too, actually i missed everything" he joked making her laugh once again.

She finished laughing still holding her smile until he leaned closer to her and she unconsciously edged forwards, they were leaning in closer to each other their eyes closed as they both knew what was coming, closer, closer until..... The door burst open revealing the whole Konoha-12.

Naruto opened his eyes and shot back to his former position hitting his head in the process.

"Hey guys!" He yelled smiling sheepishly rubbing the back of his head.

"Naruto-kun! My man, never wastes an opportunity do you?" Kiba said as he sat beside the blonde.

"Kiba, shut the fuck up or I'll kick your ass till next week" the Uzumaki threatened making Kiba shudder in fear.