||YEARBOOK||

This is the seniors edition year book,I'll be posting another smaller one for other students about this over all high school year. This ones focused on the graduates,I just wanted to post one since it took forever.

|M E M O R I E S|
D O N O T
O P E N

\\GRADUATES\\

Name: Alice BrewsQuote To Live By: ❝The wildest things can happen in high school

Name: Alice Brews
Quote To Live By: ❝The wildest things can happen in high school. You could fall in love with the schools play boy,or be one of the girls on the football team in school!❞
Favorite Memory: Health Class,where I met and fell in love with Sean,my whole life changed!

 You could fall in love with the schools play boy,or be one of the girls on the football team in school!❞ Favorite Memory: Health Class,where I met and fell in love with Sean,my whole life changed!

Name: Brad Catoremis
Quote To Live By: ❝ I'm released from a four year prison,HALLELUJAH!!!❞
Favorite Memory: First day of school,is usually hell. But this one was different .My friend Sara and I were new. And I happened to know this guy Michael who knew this girl Adeline. Not much to say,but thanks to Adeline I made friends who are crazy in th best possible way. Therefore I wasn't a knee the rest of the year. Yay! Luv all you guys.
After High School: Moving to France during the summer to work a internship at chefs kitchen. Yes,he plans of being a chef and buying one of those vintage Mustangs. And ofcourse, go to college.

 And ofcourse, go to college

Name: Alexandre Christiano.
Quote To Live By: ❝Is this going in the year book?❞
Favorite Memory: When I saw the curtains catch on fire junior year,then got stuck to Mr.Grayson as his punishment. I met everyone after him,all starting on that stage with those horrible velvet red curtains.
After High School: yes.