Chpt 1

A girl named Lily and a girl Addi living miles apart had a connection...a connection no one else could describe. They felt each other through their vaginas. The story starts while Lily is at home on her period; as any other girl she is moody but every other day she would bleed so heavily through her vagina. Across the world, the same thing was happening to Addi. Lily is telling everyone what is happening and she is bragging about it. Her love maker, Noah, is waiting to fuck her so hard while she is on her period because she loves to smear her blood on his face. Lily walks up to Noah wearing nothing but a crop top and a thong made of lace. He goes down to pleasure her so he sticks his finger through her vagina and then across the world his finger is sticking out of Addi's vagina. Addi starts to panic so she drives to the hospital to get it chopped off. Then the finger turns into two fingers and they start to circle around. When she gets to the hospital there are three fingers pumping really fast through her vagina. When she enters the waiting room she pulls down her pants and the fingers are covered in blood and when the front desk lady sees, she faints! Addi is rushed to the ER and then the doctors search her vagina for any other finger but none. The doctors shove the fingers back into the vagina then they shove there fingers in it. All of a sudden they hear a scream from the other end! Lily is panicking and so is Noah. He thought that he broke her vagina!! The doctors then diagnose that Addi has a vagina portal...!