Chapter 1

The Car Crash
________________________________

The old rusty car raced down the highway, it's metal screeching against other pieces of it's metal, creating an annoying noise. Blue has kept this car for 3 years and if it was still in good condition, why buy another one? Blue, the owner of the old car, was a 23 year old single lass. She worked full time and worked on her career to become an artist. She painted and drew original pieces, showing them online trying to see if anyone was interested in taking her as a full time artist.

Luckily one day, one of her painting got noticed, and she has a meeting to discuss what she was going to do. Since Blue was little was always creative. She liked to get messy and have fun, that's just who she was. Her parents, Ryan and Debby, put her through multiple art classes. Each teacher said she had potential, so they placed her in a school with high standards. Of course Blue fit in fine, straight A student, an athlete in volleyball and softball, then graduated with her scholarships and certificate.

Some saw Blue as the perfect girl. She was pretty, kind, sweet, artistic, and athletic. She was the whole package, but behind doors Blue was not how everyone thought she was. She was rough and tough, she didn't let anyone talk her down, and she certainly did not take any bullshit from other people. In other words, Blue was also a rebel. It was surprising people didn't see her as the tough girl, when she had the tattoos and piercings, but I guess they thought of her differently by her caring personality towards them.

Anyways, as I was explaining. Blue is now on her way to a meeting to talk about one of her art works. She was excited and nervous at the same time. Her stomach turned, her breaths were short, her grip on the steering wheel was a little tighter. As she pressed her foot on the gas a little more.

She had her radio turned on, trying to get the music to calm her nerves, though it didn't really help. She let out a frustrated sigh as she changed the radio channel, trying to find a decent song. As she clocked multiple buttons that held stations, she heard a loud screeching noise and it was not coming from her car.

She quickly looked up and screamed.

The Semi lost control and came rolling towards her. She let out a panicked whimper as she tried to get her car out of the way, but at the speed she was going and how fast the Semi was rolling towards her, they hit head on. The Semi crushed her car, rolling over top of it, squishing it like a pancake.

The old car was ruined, it was smoking and the smell of gasoline filled the air. The Semi had scratch marks on its side and as the metal scrapped against the road, it created a spark. That spark touched the stream on gasoline that was trailing from Blue's car.

The spark was now a small fire and it trailed up the gasoline so fast, the car going into flames. But then, it was getting closer to the old cars engine.

From the car you could hear the pained groaning from Blue. She had a cut on her head and some on her cheeks, her legs were crushed and obviously broken, her arm was through her drivers window bleeding from the glass cuts. Her head fell back against the seat, hot tears stinging her cut cheeks. Then her eyes trailed forward and saw the fire.

Before she could react, her car blew to pieces. The loud boom could be heard from miles and miles.

All around blown up car were ambulances and police cars. Already the fireman came and took out the fire quickly, causing the medical officers to go see if Blue survived. As they reached her, they frowned and cringed at the sight.

One of them stepped up and placed two finger against her neck. Nothing. No pulse.

Her mother got that dreadful phone call, hearing that her only child died. Debby and Ryan Jones never imagined this could happen. Blue was a smart and kind girl, they never suspected her leave so quickly or at all.

Blue Jones, died in a car crash on April 2nd 2015, at the age of 23.