Sanskar: don't follow if you please, I can count on myself, so that I don't have to be with you your highness in same place...

Swara: the palace is twice ice nation palace size, said by uncle shekhar himself, in addition this is your very first time here then logically Your Excellency, you need my help, as I am not welling to disappoint one more time. Now follow my lead.

Sanskar POV

I groan under my teeth, which something you don't be hold even every millennium for the ice prince, but this... PRINCESS hits my nerves rabidly. How inappropriate matter, sterile, and arouse my feelings provocatively. How a girl like this to be a princess. Even in the different cultures between the two tribes, the noble traditions of royal families remain the same

But this girl .... oh my God, even my nation worst princesses dare not speak that way and with much arrogance.

I follow her a two steps back. Her hair is familiar to me!!, flying due to the breeze, her hair is a gypsy like her, like a black night without a moon or stars revolted and rippled like a rough ocean on a stormy night, it bothers me and touches my face, which is annoying and plague, but I like it.

I remembered her voice and hair, she was the same girl who led the way here.... The owner of that soft voice, now I am convenient that first judgment can be very deceitful, I thought the owner of the voice would be nice and delicate girl, but for the odds, she is one of most shouters I have ever meet.

"Unfortunately I found myself forced to ask, does my father is likely to come here??"

"Yes, two or three years separate each visit which last 3 months each time"

Now I concluded where my father used to spend his mysterious nook in unknown place, even for his closest friends and loyal servants.

We pass by a window and I couldn't help but standing... it was such a sight I see for the first time. Green garden decorated by many colorful plants, pure blue sky and the sun was casting golden gleams on the sight.

Ever since I was born I never saw the golden sun, but its more than I ever hold in my dreams

"it's your first time right"

I heard her voice asking me, and I was still under the spell of the scene I see

"yes... its quit breath taking, like a bless..."

"a bless breath from highs heavens"

I looked at her she was closing her eyes and now I could see her little better.... The well curved forehead, the prefect bows guarding her eyes, her straight nose, her lips that looked as goddess had taken long time to form it in such way....

She slowly opened her eyes and I can see sun reflect its fire in those wide honey eyes and deep brown iris. Her fair skin glowing like diamond sparkles

I don't know how much time passed but I felt captive till a soft groan broke the silent bubble we were prisoned in.

Sanskar POV over

Swara POV

I can't let my mother be embarrassed again, so I told him to follow me and thank the lords goddess he did with no further argue. Who do thought the nice amazing uncle shekhar who I consider as father in many ways, would have such impulse, unbearable son like that prince.

Whenever I see him I latterly think of only ice board, unlike the kind uncle shekhar who is the king of ice, he is such warm amazing man, but that Sanskar.... Ice in everything, body heart and soul... for heaven's sake his tune didn't change a bit since I heard him talking. His voice is cold, like no emotions in it... I pity him but still urrgh I hope I don't burn him any time soon.

"Unfortunately I found myself forced to ask, my father is likely to come her" I heard his voice with same tune he was speaking with since he came.

"Yes, two or three years separate each visit which last 3 months each time" I knew that uncle shekhar keep his visit to us secret, but since he brought escorts and his son with him, then it must be something big...

I couldn't hear his footsteps behind me anymore, I turn around to find him a complete different person.... He was gazing the garden like some alien, but when I looked well I figured out that it was his first time to see that... specially our sun.

I came closer and gave him a better gaze, his well tied ..... and the simple jewelry fixed there, the white simple sherwani he had and white Sindbad pant, I looked outside and got bewitched by the garden scene so I close my eyes to keep it long in my memory...

When I open my eyes again his face caught me. His peaceful face... his wide manly brows, his deep cave eyes... his well curved lips.... Wait his eyes.... My dear lord god, it was blue, a royal blue eyes. They were glowing and shown perfectly in the sun gaze. Their blue captured my browns and I fall for the spell of those deep eyes... till i hear a woman gasping

/**/*/*/*/**/****/****//****/**/********//

Soooo how was that all dosto

I hope you enjoy it...

Precap: He is Your Broom.. She is Your Bride

Till then allah hafiz