Chapter 19~Amnesia~

"Tell me! He demanded.."

"Nothing",I'm just not used to him yelling at me.

What is wrong with Blake? I was tired of his temper.I kept thinking how Evan told me how he felt.

"Why did he?". he narrowed his eyes and took in a deep breath.

"Sky?"

"It's nothing Blake" I lied..trying to not look him in the eye.

Blake grabbed my face and forced me to look at him.

"Stop lying. Tell me what is going on now.."

"I have to go."I told him and tried to get out of his grip,but it was no use,I wasn't going anywhere until he heard the truth.

"Fine Blake! He just said said he likes me,no big deal." I blurted out and he released his grip and I stumbled back,almost falling over a branch..Blake grabbed me so I wouldn't fall and his face was just a few inches from mine.

He stared at me not looking away.

"Do you like him?"he asked quietly

"Just as a friend.Evan isnt a bad person."I said honestly.

Blake let go of me and took and looked deep in thought for a moment..

"Are you sure? It just seems as if you guys are always hanging out."he looked serious,and hurt for some reason,like he was defeated.

"Why does it matter anyways?"I sighed .

I turned to leave and Blake grabbed my arm and just looked at me.

A car pulled in the drive and Evan jumped out,looking furious..

He walked up to me..

"Do you want to be with me Skyler or not?"Evan stared at me expecting an answer,an answer I couldn't give,because I didn't really know,I cared about Evan,but my heart wanted Blake. Why Blake? The one who was so cold at times. Blake couldn't commit to anyone,he told me that awhile back and he would be hard to trust,I wish I could like Evan,but my heart wasn't with him.

I felt tears well up in my eyes. I really just wanted to go lie down and rest because this felt like to much for me.
I felt like I just needed to be honest,but I couldn't hurt Evan. I realize his anger was because he cares and he was up against Blake.

"I want to go in. Can you both leave please"..I begged.

Blake turned to Evan tightening his fists..

"You have some nerve Evan." Blake confronted Evan only inches from his face.

"Blake you dont deserve Skyler. You treat her like trash." Evan boldly held his ground against Blake.

"You guys-"I tried to stop things but before I knew it the guys were in a fist fight.

What is happening?!! Why are they fighting,I just wanted this to stop.

"Stop!" I yelled,I was trying To get Blake off of Evan,then I felt myself fall back and I felt searing pain on the back of my head.

________
I remember waking up in the hospital,I looked over to see them.Two guys standing there,my vision was blurry and my head was throbbing and I kept fading in an out.

Another person rushed in and it was a woman,I was so sleepy I couldn't focus.

"Honey? Are you alright,please Sky be OK?"

I tried to open my eyes,but they were so heavy,I could barely recognize the people around me,I remember nothing.

"What happened?" I heard a woman demand.

I heard a deep voice,and then I was out again.

"Blake and I were Fighting ,it was stupid and she tried to stop us and she fell and hit her head on a rock..Evan explained .

" What?" my mom was asking what happened,but I didnt know it was her..she was crying loud,which made my head feel worse.

I started to wake up some,but my vision was blurry and my head felt awful.

The next minute or so after trying to sit up,a nurse came in the room and I heard something about a concussion ..

"Is she alright?" I heard a woman's voice..

My vision cleared some and I had no idea who the people around me were. I felt scared,I couldn't remember anything.

"Who are you?" I asked looking from one guy to the next guy to two women by my side.

"Oh no" I heard a womans voice.

"She has amnesia,it could clear in a few days or in some cases it can last awhile."I heard a nurse tell them.

"There's something else"..the nurse went on..

"There's some bleeding in the brain because of the fall."

"Are you saying she could die from this?" My mom gasped.
Those were the last words I heard before my eyes closed again..

_____/
A/N
What are your thoughts on this chapter? Do you think Skyler will through?