Chapter 1

Chapter 1

•Pheniox's POV•

Today is a very special day for me. Today, I would create an army. An army to defeat the squids. The squids have done enough damage to me. The squids had made me a hybrid. A phoenix hybrid.

Hence my name, Pheniox. My real name is actually Lyss. But no one knows that, just that I'm good 'ol Pheniox.

Anyways, to complete my army, I need three people. One would be my Commander, and the other would be a Lieutenant. The rules of Minecraftia states that I needed 50 people to form an army. And I have 48. So, time to go meet those two special people!

I got out of bed, for I had just woke up, and started getting dressed. I threw on my dark gray and red hoodie that hid my phoenix wings. Then I put on some jeans and some yellow shoes that had Budder ingots on them. And lastly, my trusty amulet with Redstone inside (to keep my powers under control) and some sunglasses to hide my unnatural glowing red eyes.

As I walk out of my strangely large house, I look around. There were brand new houses being built for my recruits. I hope they like their houses!

I walk out of my soon to be Kingdom, and head for Glowing Gemstone Café. I've always liked their coffee and donuts. And it will give me a chance to meet some people.

As if on cue, I see someone famous for her trustworthiness. Autumn Cox (didn't want to say ur real last name X3). The best part is, is that we've been friends for years. She's the only person who knows about me being a hybrid and my actual name. Hopefully she accepts my offer.

She looks around looking for a spot, and notices me. Luckily, I had a chair next to me open.

"Hey dere Pheniox!" she says.

"Hey Audy! Can I talk to you about something?" I ask. She nods. I tell her about the founding of my army. Then I tell her the good news! That I want her to be my Commander!!

I let the news sink in for a minute. She then hesitantly nods. "So you'll be part of my army?" I ask her. "Of course! Id love to be second in charge! This is gonna be so cool!" She replies back enthusiastically. I nod and finish drinking my morning coffee.

Autumn and I walk out of the cafe, talking to each other, until we bump into someone... Someone so surprising, that no one will believe us!

Hey! That was the first chapter! To anyone who wants to be part, just comment in my last 'chapter'. And I will gladly add you! As always though, please vote, comment, and fan (if you haven't already)! And I love all you guys for reading this, it means a lot. baiiii!

~Pheniox/Lyss