Epilogue

It was about two weeks after Draco's funeral and Harry found himself in front of Remus' grave like he usually was when he needed one of his dads to talk to.

"Merlin, Remus. How did you live without him for so long? It's only been a few weeks and it feels like I'll never stop hurting. The pain is almost overwhelming. And you fought in a war and cared for Draco and I, the boys with this? It's unimaginable. I'm sorry I wasn't more useful at alleviating the pain. Does it ever go away?" Tears were streaming down an aged Harry's face as he adjusted his glasses. He just sat in his chair looking at the graves of the men who raised him and the man who helped him raise their boys. It was several long minutes before he spoke again.

"Did I ever tell you guys what Alex named his little boy? They called him Sirius Remus, remember? Well, little Sirius just had a little boy of his own. He was born the day after we lost Draco. They named him Draco Harry. Dreadful name, I know, but he was insistent. Scorpius never did settle down. He is still a restless as ever. He's been in Greece for the last week looking for more creatures. I think he's getting too old for these adventures but he is strong headed. He actually went with Donovan Halley, believe it or not. I'm staying at Grimmauld Place, in my old room downstairs. Alex and Lorelei are running the kids home now." Harry let out a sad sigh. "I miss you guys so much, it feels like I'm drowning." Harry spent the rest of the afternoon sitting with the family he'd lost. As the sun was setting, Harry heard footsteps approaching, crunching dead leaves beneath.

"Dad, there you are." Alex stopped beside Harry, also looking at the graves. "Hey, dad, Remus, Sirius. Good to see you again." He turned back to his living dad beside him. "Let's get you home. You'll catch your death out here and I'm not ready to bury my other dad. Lorelei made your favorite for dinner and Sirius wants you to meet Baby Draco." Harry just nodded as he let his son wheel him away. He figured it was time to rejoin the living members of his family.