Sighing loudly, you leaned on a car, running a hand through your hair.

Then there's that thing with Dom and Cipher. Her blonde, tall, self turned the most loyal person against family.
You wondered if you can put up a fight against her...
It would be nice to get one hit on her pretty face. Like what business did the lady have to ruin happiness in such a good time?
You were going to ask Dom and Letty when the pair were going to create a new heartbeat and bring another human being into the world.

(With Shaw)

The big man was really getting on his nerves.
But Shaw also had shared something with the tight shirt wearing guy.
Yes, everyone knows he's ripped, but it's a show off when he wears those shirts.
Sometimes he would just like to give Tight T-Shirts a bunch of fives.
Meaning, a punch to the guy's face.
But also, Shaw's just going mad as a box of frogs if he also just wants to have tea with Hobbs.
But that's an if.
He almosts wants to.
But he couldn't deny that something happened between the both of them underneath that car. And when Hobbs read his file.
That pillock.

Seeing a female leaning against the side of a car, he let the corner of his mouth curl up in a small, wicked smirk. An action that some women complimented on before.
The sound of his shoes against the floor of the hidden facility gave a satisfying sound to his ears as he made his way towards (Y/N).
Her form sat on the hood of the vehicle, back faced to him.
Her face concentrated in deep thought. That's what he liked about her. She was a thinker. In her thoughts. Thought of plans. Ideas that worked.
And his personally favorite was her lips.
The bottom was a bit plumper than the other, almost in a form of a pout.

'Begging to be bitten.' His mind had first thought when he first saw her in that dress. He was impressed by the dress, but he liked those lips.
He wondered what they would feel like. Not in a yearning, sexual way, but something in him definitely wanted to know.
But that was her own self doing it. Every time she think, he would watch her. Her eyes glaze over a bit and she would bit on it.
Without anyone catching him, of course. He had to watch out for her protective family.

When he got closer when walking, he noticed some ink on her back.
Though it would be rude of him to stare, he kept his curious gaze on her back. It was barely visible through her white shirt that was almost see through.
A unique design. He couldn't see all of it and in him, a yearning wanted to find out why and what all of it looked like.

(A/N, @MateaPejic suggested the tattoo part 😊🤗)

And he pondered for a moment when he stopped to lean against a beam holding up cars.
In that dress of hers back in that hot climate place, he didn't notice any body ink on her before.
He assumed she got it while he was beginning to rot in a cell.
Not "rot" rot, but that's what his mind put it.
And he didn't question his own mind.

He barely pushed himself off the metal beam to ask why she had body art. Only to freeze for a millisecond when he saw that pretty boy stop at her side.
He felt pure annoyance pierce easily through his self induced emotions. And a twinge of jealousy.
He narrowed his eyes both at his thoughts and the pretty boy.

Jealousy is wanting something that isn't yours.

Maybe he was being territorial.

No. Territorial is when protecting what's yours.

But

Why was he getting irriatated? She wasn't his.

He wanted to say, "Not yet."
But she was either playing hard to get, or didn't want him that way, or her own family was holding her back.
He couldn't blame her and himself.
After what he and Owen did, their families didn't like each other.

He was just being territorial. Protecting what was his. Family.

And Dom was just doing the same for himself.
It kinda bummed Deckard out.
Dom actually gave him a challenge.
Shaw knew it was hard for their family.
Seeing a trusted, loyal family member turn against them.

"You wanna ride with me?" The pretty boy asked the female as he gave off a michevious grin.
Shaw felt his blood run a little faster.

"You might get stuck in some metal." Replied (Y/N) after a moment, breaking away from her thoughts.

"Hey, don't jinx me." Little Nobody said, but his tone was humorous.

Shaw smirked. Hopefully. That way he was out of the picture for now.
He saw the young woman shift her shoulders and his gaze went to her back once again.
To the ink barely visible through the white fabric.

"But, what you say?" Little Nobody pressed on, getting closer to her. "Wanna be in my passenger side?"

"Thank you but no thank you." She said, not noticing the flirt in his eyes that were clear as day.
So she was oblivious to his attractiveness towards her.

And Shaw's smirk turned into a self pleased grin and saw where she was heading with her words.

She said no.

Somehow that made his ego rise a bit more. That she denied another attractive guy.
But still. He shouldn't feel THAT pleased.

"Deck already beat you to it." She added.

"Deck?" Little Nobody repeated.

'Deck?' Deckard repeated also in his mind. So she even has a nickname for him.

And the both of them turned their heads, looking right at at him.
Shaw cursed an unintelligent curse under his breath.
The British guy speaking his mind outloud. And being caught watching and listening to them. Being caught all nosy.
But he managed to keep his posture and face emotion cool. "You got a nickname for me?"

The girl seemed a bit embaressed but didn't falter.

_____________________________________

(A/N)
Welp
Sorry this is a bit shorter! I just wanted to update so bad! Lmao
I'll make sure to have the next one longer

So heres some memes 👇👇