Programming

I opened up the hatch on the dogs stomach, and inside I saw a USB plugged into an intricate mother board. I pulled out the USB, and the "dog" collapsed onto the floor. Relieved by my now quiet room I plugged the USB into my computer. I didn't know why, because really there was no reason for me to help him. When I had plugged it in a video game looking version of the dog popped up on my screen next to a small manila folder.

The animated dog jumped into the file, and my computer opened the file for me. Even though the entry to the file was so cutesy, and lighthearted the actual file was eerie and depressing. The "dog" gave me no directions beyond plugging in the USB so I improvised. A white screen flashed in front of my eyes, and I felt like I went into a different world. Paths and gateways had opened up that showed me the way to fix the "dog".

I walked down a file of themes with my eyes, and saw a page of corruption, and disorder. I jumped into the page, and it felt like I was burning. The terror frenzied me, and I began to seize within the system. The white light flashed again, and I was out of the page, out of the folder, and existing in real life. By the time I had come to my senses I of course felt confused, but it was late, and I decided to go to sleep. 

That night I felt restless, and destroyed, but I left the dog unplugged so it wouldn't bother me. In the morning I had been awakened by the smell of burning, so I sat up abruptly, and saw my computer flashing. The USB port had been burning the system. I took the USB out, threw it on the ground, and started stepping on it frantically. I pulled it out from under my foot, and it was finally cool. I decided to put it back into the ''dogs'' port, not caring if he either started up, or exploded. I plugged it in, and... ''It sure did take you long enough ,'' the dog said.

 ''Oh hush, I helped you even though I had no reason to. What should I call you?''

''Quick to ask questions I see human... but why on Earth would I ever tell you my name before you tell me yours.''

"Fine if you think your so great my name is Tiuri, and yours," I said sarcastically.