Computer Genius

Now to be walking home on the icy depressing streets towards my house. As I marched I heard currant ruckus from behind me, but I refused to look back. A small dog walked in front of me. A black, big eyed dog, so skinny it looked as if it hadn't eaten in years. I tried to walk around, but the dogs black shining eyes kept me from being able to pull myself away. "Sorry bud I gotta go home." It just stared at me, and twitched it's ears back and forth until I gave into the temptation. 

I picked up the fluffy dog, and started on my way to carry him to my home and out of the cold. Suddenly I heard a deep voice say " I am broken can you fix me? " I looked around only to see that it was the dog who made such a noise. I threw him onto the ground on impulse, and immediately felt guilty for it. " How dare a petty human, such a silly inferior species " the dog said. "

" You're so slow! Just take me to your house and out of the cold! " I stared picked it up blankly again and walked like my feet were wheels all the way home. I entered my bed room quietly after sneaking past my aunt, closed the door, and yelled " How dare you talk to me like that! " "Just take it out then you can kick me out on the streets for all I care, but just so you know even though i'm an old soul, I can still beat you till your small enough to fit in this shell ", the dog said.

" Shell? Soul? What? Take out? " I questioned confused. ¨I have a hatch containing a magnetic chip on my stomach. Take it out and plug it into your computer. When you have done that use what little intelligence you have to kick out the bug on your system. "