Chapter One: Big News

" Victoria honey, please come downstairs we have someone here we want you to meet", dad yelled at me.

I got up, got dressed for school and went downstairs.

Dad, Mom, an old dude, and a cute boy were all sitting around the rectangular coffee table, drinking coffee.

"Victoria, we need to talk", announced dad.

"About what, dad?", I asked.

"About why I called you down here, and you wont be going to school today", responded dad.

"Why cant I go to school, I need to get into Harvard, so I have to keep my grades up", I explained.

"Well you wont be going to Seaview anymore", dad yelled.

"Why I cried".

"Well that is why I called you down here. So you can meet your fiancée", dad whispered the last part so quietly I could barley hear him.

"What do you mean fiancée?'', I questioned.

"well you see that young man over there, you have been in arranged marriage since before you were born, to the swans son, Chase", dad said calmly.

"What, why am I in an arranged marriage", I yelled.

''Well sweetie, I cant tell you why until your married.

Now go pack your all your things", dad said calmly.

Mom started to sniffle and sob in the kitchen, where she was making me breakfast, for the last time.

Chase and I went to my room to help me pack all my things into my ten suitcases and five music trunks.

chase lifted all the heavy trunks and suitcases and carried them downstairs to the limo(Yes a LIMO!!), a yellow hummer stretch.

I was a little scared ( that's an understatement I was terrified), I had only met Chase today.

We went inside to eat breakfast, my favorite ( frozen waffles with ice cream on top, and a glass of milk) sitting on the counter.

Chase and I talked a lot during breakfast, I learned we actually had a lot in common.