" I Hate You!"😒

"Gwendolyn Arianna vans!" I'm talking to you! Kathryn yells as she walks over to Gwen turning off the stereo system from which August Alsina's no love was playing from. Mother! I was listening to that! She groans looking up from her novel. She and her mother just had a big argument concerning career choice. Kathryn always babied Gwen seeing as she was the only child, but Gwen on the contrary always wanted to be as free as a bird. "No music young lady, it's no career for the daughter of a successful attorney like myself" she says proudly whilst still holding a stern face at Gwen. "Ma! I don't wanna be an attorney! Suits are so last season!
"Well, last season or no, I've made it clear Gwendolyn no music final she states stating the 'final' with a firm voice

Suddenly out of nowhere, a glass vase comes crashing down through the passageway of the house. Gwen was throwing a temper tantrum. "Why?! Why do you hate me mom?! You care about nobody but yourself, what if I don't wanna be an attorney? All my friends have lives, their parents support them, their parents let them choose! Why me? I hate you and I hate the fact that you baby me. Immediately after saying those words, Gwen runs of with her boom box and car keys, leaving a dumbstruck Kathryn to her thoughts. . I didn't mean to hurt you baby girl, Kathryn whispers as she slumps in her chair. She doesn't bother KL looking for her because she knows she hasn't gone very far.