Kiss under the moon

After like month of all that crying, I moved on.  My heart was still hurting me each time I saw Annabeth, but I didn't minded her. Well, you can say that I ignored her.

Most of my days I spend with Thalia. At first, I was suprised because she was part huntress, so she shouldn't spending time with me. But when she said that she got kicked, I was really suprised. But she didn't told me why she was kicked. It will be mystery for me.

I was sitting on beach looking at sea. It was so calm today. No waves.

"Hey Jackson"

I looked behind myself. On my face appeared smile. There was standing Thalia.

"Hey Thals. What are you doing here?"

"I was walking around and I saw you here" she sat next to me. My smile bigger. I loved spending time with Thalia. Mainly, I loved her blue electric eyes. They were... So beautiful.

"Stop day dreaming"

"Huh? Oh, sorry Thals"

Together we spent whole day at beach saying jokes and playing games or just walking around.

"Percy?"

"Hmm?"

Thalia looked at me. Our eyes met. Both of didn't said any word. Thalia opened mouth to break silence, but we could hear a screams from camp.

"Camp!" Me and Thalia said same world in same time. Before Thalia could start to run, I grabbed her hand and ran with her.

When we get to the camp, everything was calm. "I think we came too late" "I wonder what was the proble-- Why are others staring at us?"

Everyone, and by everyone really everyone was staring at us. Then it me. I was still holding Thalia's hand. I quickly let it go "Sorry"

Thalia just now noticed that I was holding her hand and she blushed a little. It was cute. Wait, cute?...

After hour everyone went on dinner and then went to sleep. I was sitting on my bed.

"I can't fall asleep..." I sighed and decided to just quickly walk around beach and then go to sleep.

As I was walking I saw someone on beach.

"P-Percy... I... I... I can't say it!" Someone yelled in frustration. Say what?

"I can say it. I... I... I l-l...." I was quietly listening to person. Without knowing I moved a little closer to them.

"One last time. You can do it." Person took a deep breath. "I love you Percy..."

My heart started to race. Clounds that were blocking the moon went away. I could see who it was. But knowing who it was... Shocked me..

There was standing Thalia...

Thalia loved me... I think that was the thing she wanted to say to me earlier. My body started to move by itself and I slowly get to the Thalia "Hey Thals what are you doing here?" I asked her, pretending that I didn't heard her.

"O-Oh hi Percy... I was j-just... Walking around. It's b-beautiful night..."

She said with red cheeks. Wind blowed a little and Thalia shivered a little "Are you cold?" "N-Not really..." she yawned. I think she is cold and sleepy... I looked at sea and I saw something shiny in there. Was it... pearl?

Well, I couldn't just go and get it. There was Thalia and I decided I will bring her to her cabin. I picked her with wedding style and started to walk with her to her cabin. She tried to get off. "Put me down Jackson!!"

"Not by a chance" I smirked and held her tighter. In few seconds she stopped struggling and hugged me. "Idiot..."

I carried her in front of her cabin "See you tomorrow Thalia. Sleep well"

"You too" she smiled at me. This made my heart to jump. I couldn't help myself and I smiled at as well.

I started to walk back to my cabin, but I continued walking to place where I saw pearl. I thought it might be a pearl.

I went into water. It was quite cold because it was night, but I didn't minded. I dived into water and in the end, I was right. But it wasn't just a pearl. Right next to this pearl was another one. I get a brilliant idea... I took the pearls and went back to my cabin where I started to do my brilliant idea.

When sun was out, I woke up. I looked at my job. I made two necklaces with each having a pearl in middle. On one necklace was Thalia x P on other one was Percy x T. It was hard work to get it in there. I will give it like a present for Thalia.

When I left my cabin, I spend whole day trying to find Thalia. It was already night, and she was really nowhere to be found.

"Come on, where are you?"

I was losing hope and I decided to check last place where Thalia could be. I went to yesterday's place and guess who was there? Yes, Thalia.

"Thals! I was trying to find you while day!"

Thalia was suprised and looked at me.

"Percy? W-W--"

"Where we you?"

"I had a job to do. Why do you need me?"

"I... I want to give you something. But close eyes."

Thalia closed eyes. I smiled and picked up from my pocket the necklace. "Open eyes" Thalia opened her blue eyes. When she saw a necklace she started to blush. But when she was completely red.

"I love you Thalia"

Thalia hugged me. "Thank you Percy... And... I love you as well..."

Thalia's eyes met mine. We both smiled at each other. Then, I took a deep breath and kissed Thalia on lips. She kissed me back. This feeling was great. After few seconds we had to broke the kiss.

"Thank you for being with me whole time. And, can I know why you were kicked from hunt?"

"If you want to know it..." she moved close to my ear.

"I fell in love with you, dummy."