The janitors closet 😂

Please god no. Please.

"YES!", Cole screamed.

"Come on Robin. The spinner chooses, unless your to much of a pussy." He smirked at me.

"How dare you. Go suck a dick." I hiss at him.

"Come on, you and I both know the one thing I want to suck." He winked at me. Then smiled and looked at my boobs.

" seriously." I looked at him. I wanna punch in your stupid handsome face. I gave him the stink eye.

" hey guys!" Another guy walked up. Who? Who is that? " Robin this is mike," Holly explained to me. So many people to remember.

" Come on Robin. " Cole begged as he pulled me closer to the closet. I looked over and saw john make a weird face...

"Sexual harassment much?" Grett laughed as he blushed and held his hand over his mouth. What a weird child... Now I was only a couple of feet from the janitors closet.

" come on get your ass up." Holly yelled. "Just fuck." Katherine yelled as she bit her lip. I stood up and walked towards the closet. The group crowed around us walking in the closet. I didn't see Jisoo or Kein yet. Probably still Bating like a mastur... Cole followed me into the janitor's dirty closet. The door shut behind me and him. The room returned to pitch black.

"Wtf are you touching my boob?"

"Of course I am they are so... they are boobs."

" Are you squeezing my ass? "

"Of course I am again. It's there I'm gonna touch it." He laughed. Cole leaned in and pressed his soft lips against mine. He slid both of his hands under my shirt and tried to undo my bra. He continued to kiss me and struggle getting my bra undone. I reached my arms around my back an un did my bra. Cole took my bra and through it across the closet.               -splash-

"What was that?" I asked as I continued to kiss him. "Nothing." She mumbled as he started to undue my pants. He pulled my pants down and pulled my undies down. As he continued to kiss me. I felt his bulged against my skin. Ew? Wtf am I doing. He kissed me and started to remove his pants and took his "dick" out. I couldn't see anything.

-moans-

"Faster." He yelled at me. Faster I'm not doing anything... "FASTER ROBIN IM GONNA-"
I feel a warm liquid hit my leg and run down it.

Outside: where is Oscar?

"I'm gonna say this now. I wasn't touching you." I told him weirdly. I felt a tongue against my leg. " WTF are you eating the cum off my leg." I screamed I quickly pulled up my pants.

" NOOO." He yelled. "WTF WAS THAT." I yelled at him. I started looking for a light switched and turned it on. The yellowish light lit up the janitors closet.

" OMG OSCAR." I screamed. As I wrapped my arms covering my boobs even tho I was wearing my shirt. Cole quickly pulled up his pants.

"Holy fuck. Oscar. Did you!?" He started giggling. He licked. His lips. "EW." I shrieked.
" help me find my bra." -After a couple seconds of searching- "hey Robin? Remember that splash sound earlier?" I look over at Cole and see him holding up my Victoria secret bra soaking wet in mop water.

"NOOOOOOO!" I screamed as I darted to grab it from Cole's hands. "My beautiful bra." I sobbed. I stood up and looked Cole in the eye. Then slapped him. "WTF WAS THAT FOR." He yelled. "For throwing my bra!" I yelled. Oscar watched us yell at each other. Then Cole
Grabbed me by my hair and forced his lips onto mine.

The door opened. As Cole was kissing me. Cole let go of me and Oscar gave me a your dead to me look... "he's all yours." I whispered to Oscar. And walked out of the closet. Didn't expect that. To happen... We all walk back to the bottle. "Someone else spin it." I asked. "Hey guys we are back." Kein and Jisoo showed up.

  "Just in time." I smirked. They joined the circle, Holly grabbed the bottle and slimmed it. It started to slow down. Jisoo and kein. Wow. Surprising twist. I chuckled. Go to the closet. Everyone stands up and pushes them forcefully into the closet. "Please!" They screamed.

We shut the door and it went quite. Then all of the sudden. Load moaning. REALLY LOUD MOANING. Was coming from the janitors closet. "FUCK ME HARDER KEIN" Jisoo screamed. Then moaned for a while. Then screamed his name over again. "Didn't know jade was so loud in bed." I exclaimed as the other chuckled.

"OMG FASTER FASTER." -SCREAMS- holy shit they are really going at it. " it's been 7min should we-" Cole interrupted me. "Nah leave them. They are enjoying themselves. Bye guys." Cole picked up his bag. "I guess bye?" I walked over and grabbed my bag.

        "Boss hurry up. I thought you were the boss." He chuckled. I ran after him.

" hey Cole I have something to ask"

"Sure."

"Can you do me a favor?"

"What's the favor?"

"Kik me sometime and you will know. byeeee." I ran away. I dropped a piece of paper on the floor for Cole. Rather a note.

-Cole's Perspective-

"Wait! Boss you dropped-" I looked down at the paper I hade picked up.

To: Cole
From: Robin