"Ohhh~"

"Enough with the girls talk and focus on those two traitors first" Maou reminded, carefully letting the bridge down.

"Damn that was heavy! Like super heavy!" He whined, flexing his hands and arms.

"But because I'm Mr. Nice guy, I let it down smoothly" Maou boasted with his hands on his waist.

"Grrr! Damn you all!" Lucifer screamed angrily, a large scowl was painted his face with veins popping out, it's not a pretty sight I'll be honest.

"Looks like the general's even more crazy" Maou mused in a thoughtful manner.

"Do you want to finish him off?" Scarlet asked with her arms crossed.

"Nah I'll just hold a barrier of another realm"

(A/n Explanation: ok that barrier is no ordinary. Everything turns dark because they're not in the real world, even though it looks like the same as where they are a while ago. If they destroyed the whole place there, it won't happen on the real world. Maou can only do it if he's not busy because he needs to hold it. Did you guys get it?)

"If you say so. Let's go Emi" Both of them flew and took a fighting stance. Olba was already awake and was muttering some healing spell for both of them.

"Should we wait for them?" Emi whispered. Scarlet nodded and said. "The fight will be too easy if they're injured"

"Point taken" And as if on cue, a huge bullet blasted towards them. Emi and Scarlet flew on a different direction and was already expected by their enemy. Emi vs Olba and Scarlet vs Lucifer. It's truly a fight worth watching. Past comrades, partners, and family fighting each other. The reason? Hunger for power.

"I'm very disappointed in you, Lucifer" Scarlet said softly while dodging his bullets. He growled and teleported in front of her to punch her, but was quickly stopped when she grasped his wrist.

"Fighting your family for a ticket to heaven? I thought you were smarter than that.." Lucifer flinched and tried to pull off, but was surrounded by Scarlet's magic circles. The Thousand Needle is what it's called or the Queen's Fangs.

"We all knew that even God will never accept you for your treachery" She said nonchalantly.

"Now, prepare to abide thy sins towards thy Majesties" Scarlet's voice was demonic her white sclera turned black and her iris turned into a darker shade of red.

Lucifer was shaking in fear, his teeth chatter and his body covered in sweat.

"Clench your teeth, Demon General!"

***

(Pfft! Look at Olba behind!)

"Kyaaa! Lulu you're hideous!"

"You did that to him!" Emi smacked Hime on the head. Hime held her head in pain and pouted at her.

"D-demo, I didn't expect him to turn like that. Usually they explode" She deadpanned. Emi just look at her with a neutral face.

"My Lord and Lady I'm back from fetching my mantle" Ashiya said out of no where.

"Where have you been?! The match is already over!" A lighting shock him and knelt on the ground in despair.

"U-uhm ano...I know it's late to ask, but who exactly are you all?" Chiho asked.

"It's quite embarrassing to be asked directly" Maou said, scratching his cheek. Hime raise a brow and narrowed her eyes.

"He's actually the Devil or the Demon Lord. We're from another world where every supernatural creatures exist" Hime cut him off and explained it herself. Chiho flinched at her intimidating aura.

"T-then who are you again?" Chiho needed to ask her clearly, refusing to believe what Maou told them.

Hime smirked and grabbed Maou's arms. "I'm his wife, the vampire and demon Queen" Chiho froze and turn into stone with teary eyes.

"Ch-Chi-chan?!"

Hime chuckled, looking at everything with distant eyes.

This feels nostalgic.

***

Updated on: August 11, 2017