Melanie sighed, "I think it's cool how you hang out with the seniors."

Tyler shrugged, "Ryan is a junior. I just don't have any classes with him."

Melanie nodded, "I have like...three classes with him. It's pretty funny having class with him."

Tyler grinned, "ya, he knows how to make someone laugh."

Melanie stuck her pencil in her mouth, chewing on the eraser, "so, how's things with you and Jesse. Mr. Dun was giving him a piece of his mind and I have a feeling it has to do with you."

Tyler bit his lip, "ya, he was just kind of being...handsy the other day."

Melanie nodded in understanding, "ah, and you didn't want that?"

Tyler shook his head, "hell no. He wouldn't stop at first...I don't know, I'm just kind of scared now. What if he tries it again?"

Melanie frowned, "what do you think you should do?"

As if on cue, Jesse walked up to the two. He turned to Melanie, "um, may I speak to Tyler privately?"

Melanie gave him a bored look, "I don't think so, bub."

He sighed and turned to Tyler, "Tyler, I'm really sorry-"

Tyler cut him off in a timid voice, "I don't like that word."

Jesse furrowed his eyebrows, "sorry? Then how am I supposed to make things up to you?"

Tyler shrugged, looking down, "josh usually knows how."

Jesse rolled his eyes, "enough with josh. He's a-"

Tyler then glared, "cut it out, Jesse. I want to make things right with you but I'm not going to if you sat a word about my friend."

Jesse looked as Tyler in disbelief, "really? Ty, come on, you can't be serious-"

Tyler eyes went wide, "don't call me ty."

Jesse scoffed, "I'll call you whatever the hell I want. I'm your boyfriend-"

"not anymore. Your not anymore, Jesse. I'm sorry, but I don't really like this side of you...and I'm not sure if I want to date someone who can be such a...a bitch," Tyler spoke calmly, although his words could spit fire.

Jesse then frowned, "Tyler, please. I really like you."

Tyler looked the ground, "I did too." Jesse walked away, his shoulders slumped. Tyler turned to Melanie, "was I too rough on him? I kind of feel bad on what I said now..."

Melanie shook her head, "nah, Jesse is a really great guy, but he has too many anger issues."
Tyler smiled sadly,  and Melanie frowned, "are you ok?"

Tyler nodded, "ya, I'm fine. I just still kind of feel bad."

Melanie rolled her eyes with a smile, "Tyler, your the only one who would be."

Tyler chuckled and nudged her, "shut up."

The bell rang and the two sat forward, getting ready for the lesson. Before she could start, the announcements came in. After saying the pledge, it got to the part where everyone has been dying to hear.