Winx Club (pt.24):The Witch of Love pt.1

Start from the beginning

"You got it Jackie!" Aisha said.

"Why don't we go to the Frutti Music Bar for a drink? We can tell Nabu about our memories there." Musa suggested.

"Ok!" they all agreed, except Nex he still was in a grumpy mood, but went along with the rest.

They arrived at the Frutti Music Bar with Aisha staying close to Nabu, making Nex angry and jealous inside.

"Come on everyone let's go!" Aisha exclaimed.

Everyone walked in except Jacob and Nex.

"Jacob, aren't you coming in?" Jackie asked.

"Just go ahead I'll follow." Jacob answered

Jacob noticed Nex and gave him a little talk before they walked into the building.

"Look Man, I see how you're acting." Jacob confronted.

"Acting like what?" Nex lied, pretending he didn't know.

"You know what I mean, you're jealous about Aisha and Nabu." Jacob said, in a calm and cool voice.

Nex looked down and his mood began to change he wasn't angry inside anymore, he began to calm down.

"You're right Jacob. How can you not be jealous? Did you see how he hugged him and cried. How would you feel if you're girlfriend's ex-boyfriend came back after a 'deep slumber' for a few years, and she reacted like that." Nex let out.

"I would support her." Jacob responded, putting his hand on Nex's shoulder. "If you really love Aisha, and she loves you, then that's all that matters. You need to help Aisha, and support her."

Nex took a short moment to soak all that wisdom in.

"Thanks Jacob...truly." Nex thanked.

"No problem, anytime." Jacob said with a smile. "Let's go in Aisha's probably waiting for you. And I want to try their smoothies"

Nex laughed. "Ok, let's go."

The two walked in and everyone else was seated already. Nabu was seating next to Riven and Aisha. Aisha spotted Nex and Jacob from afar and waved Nex over to seat next to him.

"Nex!" Aisha waved. "Come sit here!" he pointed to an empty seat next to her.

Nex took a seat next to Aisha, in between her and Ethan.

"Where were you?" Aisha asked.

"I was just talking with Jacob outside real quick. Nothing to worry about." Nex answered, taking a quick glance at Jacob, who was sitting next to Jackie.

"Oh ok, why don't we order?" Aisha said.

Everyone continued on talking amongst each other and Riven told Nabu about some memories the two had together, since they were really good friends.

Bloom brought up the topic of the Ezarian reminding Jackie of the mission.

"Jackie." Bloom called, while Jackie was sipping on her smoothie.

"Yeah." Jackie answered putting her smoothie down.

"Do you have any idea where the last page of the Ezarian is?"

"I know that it has to be in the magic dimension, but the spell has to work in a certain place in the magic dimension or earth. I don't remember."

"It's ok, we can research with Daphne!"

Aisha checked with Nabu to see if he made progess remembering anything.

"Nabu do you remember anything? at all?"

"No, I'm sorry Alisha."

"It's Aisha."

"I'm sorry...again."

"It's ok!"

"Y'know what I remember us having fun with Nabu?" Stella hinted.

"What is it?" Roxy asked.

"Having fun at the beach!" Stella exclaimed.

"That's a great idea Stella!" Bloom commented.

"Maybe some fun at the beach can help Nabu remember!" Aisha commented

Nex's face grew a small frown.

"Come on everyone let's go what are we waiting for!" Stella exclaimed

She changed everyone into some beach and swimming clothes.

Everyone ran to have fun at the beach.

As the last one of the group left the Frutti Music Bar, Kimberly, appeared hiding in the corner.

TO BE CONTINUED...