I can't take this anymore I thought as I saw the same group of ladies point at our table again, but this time I met their eyes before they whispered to each other again. My mum and dad were talking to friends so I was expected to mingle with my friends except all my friends were on holiday, to Italy, for a month. I had stayed back because Uncle Adam was going to move to America soon, since he had been offered a promotion there, so I wanted to spend some time with him. Looking back at it all I'm glad I didn't go. So now I'm stuck here at this crap wedding. I could go and talk to the girls, I do know some of them but they're all cousins and frankly I can't stand them, if the aunties sound bad their daughters are worse. The aunties think their precious little daughters are the best, huh man, if they really knew what their children got up to, they would have heart attacks. They all have egos as big as the sky. I've made the mistake of trusting them once, never again. They always somehow manage to twist your words to make you look bad.

Ok now I am getting a headache. That's not going to help later because whether I like it or not I am going to have to talk to them eventually. And for that I need to be able to think straight. So I turn around and see mum still talking to her friends. I take my purse and get up, heading to mum, to tell her I'm going to go out to get some fresh air. Hopefully there won't be any more guests coming please, please, please God let there be no more guests coming in so I can have some peace. When I'm walking to mum I can't help but notice the decoration is actually not that bad, I like their choice of colours, the chairs have golden covers with peach bows and the carpet is a light peach colour too. I like it I decide it's different from the common red and golden theme. Just as I nearly reach Mum I trip over a pair of feet and smack bang into a guy's chest. Oh God please don't let it be someone that knows me this is embarrassing enough I think.

"Whoa can't you at least watch where you're going woman" He cries.

Then before I can even look up at him to apologise he disappears. I look around confused for a second, what the hell just happened?! Ok I seriously need a breather. I head up to Mum, wait for to finish whatever she wants to say.

"I'm going outside for a couple of minutes I'll be back ok byee" I whisper into her ear as quickly as possible before making a run for it.

Now let me tell you it sounds easier than it is because if I make eye contact with an aunt that knows mum or me that would have been me stuck inside for another twenty minutes, to have her interrogate me like she's looking for a rishta, man Asian people are crazy, you would think the aunties are going around looking for rishtay even if all their kids are married!! I know it's crazy. So pretending to look lost I quickly head outside, to my relief its dark and by the looks of it all the family and friends have arrived inside.

It looks beautiful outside, now that it's dark the pond looks amazing, they put floating flower candle lanterns inside, with peach coloured flowers outside. And there is even space to sit at the side. I walk down the stairs and sit by the edge careful to make sure it's not wet, with my luck no matter how careful I am with this suit it is still going to get ruined. I sigh at least I'm trying. When I look back down I'm fascinated how beautiful this pond has been decorated, damn I should've brought my camera. Maybe I could take a picture with my phone? I open my purse and take my phone out. Putting my purse down, I stand up and as I'm taking a few steps back for a better viewI bump into someone.

"Oh I'm so sorry" I apologize turning around to find a young guy, glaring down at me. He's looks a couple of years older than me, about 22. Damn it this is the second time I've bumped into someone. Thank God he's not an old uncle because he looks quite angry so I continue.

"um look I'm sorry I didn't see you there I had my back to you, I was just about to take a picture of..." I stop rambling as he holds up his hand.

He raises his eyebrows and says "Done yet?"

What an arrogant bastard I think. Just as I open my mouth to let him know what I think of his attitude he continues talking.

"Good coz I'm done too, stop following me about Jenna we broke up weeks ago, face it, I'm not the 'one' for you. Look at me Jenna you deserve better than me, honestly why can't we just be friends?" he looks at me expectantly.

I'm trying not to laugh as I peer at his face. Ooohh he's actually quite handsome I realise, he's got brown hair that's he's tousled with some gel and oh my god he has the most amazing colour of eyes, they're brown with a hint of green. But he's one of those guys that are hot and he knows it. I can't stand guys with so much attitude. My brothers bad enough as it is. Hmmm and he doesn't look Paki to me but I know he is though, so he's a bad boy, going out with girls. I realise I'm quite surprised because he doesn't really look like the bad boy type, just more the hot and I know it kind of guy. Hmmmmm I smile, this could be fun I think as I blink only to find he is still looking at me expectantly, waiting for a reply.