Chapter 23 -Why am I so stupid?

Liam's POV

I was storming down the street back towards the hospital while holding my bloody nose. Daisy's never done that before when I used to do that. Something was definitely up. I was so furious. All she said was sorry 24/7 after everything bad she did. Well that sorry didn't stop the waterfall of blood gushing out of my nose and neither did it get Niall out the hospital.

I came in through the front doors and found the nearest nurse. I told her what happened. Turns out daisy fractured my nose. "Do I need surgery?" I asked nervously. I never did good with surgery. "No just a patch you'll probably have to keep on for a while" she said. "Thank god. Can you notify those three boys over there about my situation, thanks" I said. She nodded and she led me to the ER. It was pretty empty so I got called in fast.

After getting my nose patched up I head towards the boys. "Hey, are you alright?" Harry asked. "Yeah I'm fine" I tried to smile. "Uh, but what exactly happened" Louis asked holding in a laugh. I pouted. "Well, if you shall know, I followed Daisy outside because she seemed in a rush and when she is its never good so I went up behind Daisy and grabbed her trying to make her laugh like I used to do but instead she screamed and punched me" I said

"Did she have a look on her face, that you never see so often?" Harry asked. I tensed up a bit. "Yes, why?" I hesitated. Before Harry can answer, I already knew. "It's him isn't it? Ugh I should've known." I said. "I can't confirm it until we get back home and it's not your fault. We weren't expecting this to happen again after he got locked up" he said. I put on a confused face. "I put a chip in her phone to track her messages and her location" he said. "Creepy" said Zayn. "I love her, she's like my sister. You guys will all do the same" we all nodded agreeing with what he said.

Daisy's POV

I stared into his eyes pleaded for him not to do it. "Hurry Chico, we ain't have no time" one of the guys said. He bent down and then the pain began. I looked passed Jorge and at the other guys and that's when I saw HIM. I grew so angry, he was behind this. The text was HIM. My eyes rolled back and the whole room when dark.

"Daisy Hi" I turned around to see who it was. It was my uncle who died 5 years ago. "Tio" I squealed and hugged him. Which was weird be aide he was … dead. "Am I dead Tio?" I asked him. "No sweetheart . You're just dreaming" I grew confused. "So I'm alive? How? What happened then?" I said rambling on with questions . "Yes, you're alive. And you're alive because you didn't die. You went into shock." he said.

"Daisy, go back" he said. - "No, I want to stay with you Tio" "Daisy come follow me" he said as he leaded me to a curtain - "What's this?" I asked. He didn't answer but what he did was open the curtain. I gasped. "See Daisy, they need you more than me" he said. I was looking at myself laying in a hospital bed. Wires attached to me and many people surrounding me. I saw Liam with a patch on his nose. Oh god why'd I have to do that to him.

I mentally slapped myself. I saw Harry head in hands and I can hear his little sobs. I saw Louis and his hands up like he was praying. And I saw Zayn holding my hand and rubbing it with his thumb. A tear shed down my cheek. I looked around for my uncle but he had DISAPPEARED. I called out to him when I became to hear someone calling my name. "Daisy, wake up" I ran towards the sound. "Daisy, wake up" I heard them call again. But this time I knew who was calling me. It was Zayn. I was back down on earth and not in my dreams.

I opened my eyes, but closed them shut quickly. I tried adjusting to the light once more. I finally open my eyes. "Daisy, oh my god. You're awake" Zayn yelled while hugging me. I winced in pain. "Are you alright?" He said letting go of me. I turned my head away from the boys. "Daisy what's the matter?" Asked Liam going to the other side of the bed to see my face. "Leave me alone" I snarled. He face saddened as he walked out the door. "Daisy come on. What's the matter?" Zayn asked again. "Get out, all of you" they all got up and left except Harry.

"Daisy, what happened?" Harry asked. "I said get out" I whispered. "Daisy, I know HE texted you" harry said pulling me into a hug. "Ow you're hurting me" I mumbled. "How I'm barely touching you" he said. I tensed up. "Daisy tell me what's wrong, I can help you" he said over and over.

"Do you want to know what happened. Well Harry yes HE did text me. After Liam left me out on the street his crew came and kidnapped me. THEY RAPPED ME HARRY" I said as I began to cry.

He faced went from sad to furious. "L-Liam left you out of the street" he asked holding in his angry. He looked like he was going to explode. "Yeah, after I punched him in the nose" I said. He got up angrily and went out the door.

"YOU LEFT HER OUT ON THE FUCKING STREET?" I heard him yell. There goes the explosion. "Dude my nose was gushing out blood" I heard Liam calmly answer. "THAT'S NOT EVEN CLOSE TO A REASON TO LEAVE YOUR FRIEND ON THE STREET" Harry yelled again.

I began to cry. I didn't hear Liam respond but I heard Niall. "You left my girlfriend out on the street?" I heard Niall ask. "YES HE DID" Harry shouted. "I'm asking Liam not you" "So Liam did you?" He asked again. "Yes" he said. The outside of my door went silent until Niall came in.

Liam's POV

I got up and walked out before the guys saw me cry. I decided to go for a walk. After about 10 minutes of walking around the same block I decided to go back to the hospital. I wiped my face and headed to Daisy's room. I saw the guys out front except Harry and Niall. I'm guessing they were inside. I saw the nearest doctor and ask when Daisy can be released. "She can be released after we finish some test" the doctor said. I nodded and sat down. I kept quite a distance between the boys. I wasn't in no mood to fight them off.

Daisy's POV

Niall left the room awhile ago since I wasn't speaking. I feel violated. I was raped and by the pain I feel in my entire body most likely beaten. I only told Harry because I know he wouldn't have budged. A male doctor came in to see if he can find some sort of trace in finding the guys who did this to me. He began sliding his hand up my thigh and I freaked.

I got tested anyway but later on by a female doctor. I still haven't gotten the results. I laid back and closed my eyes. That was until heard a knock on the door. I opened my eyes but once I saw who it was I closed them again. "Hey" he said while what seemed to sound like him sitting down by my bedside. "I'm so sorry" he mumbles. I open my eyes and try to sit up. I stare into his pleading brown eyes. "Liam, I was raped" I whispered. "What? Are you kidding me?" He said angrily. I got up on my knees still on the bed slowly trying to avoid the pain and grabbed his shirt collar. "Why would I kid about being raped" I snarled as I gritted my teeth. I was about to sit down but I had one more thing to say. "I was also beaten. I can barely move on my own" I said as I struggled to sit. "Daisy, I'm sorry" he sighed. "Save it. Just get out now" I snorted. "But-" he tried to say something but no. " ' I'm tired of your sorry's ' remember that Liam" I said.

He looked down at his hands folded upon his lap. He then looked up at me. "Get out, GET OUT NOW" I starting to say but ending up yelling. He slowly turned around every now and then trying to say something but I didn't let him. He stopped by the door and turned around. I was confused. "If you want to blame me, just know that the only reason why I was out there was because I was worried about you. I know HE texted you. Sorry for being so concerned with my best friend." He sighed as he slowly opened the door and left. I laid my head back down and sighed as I looked up on the ceiling. "Why am I so stupid?" I asked my self. I was fighting the pain every time I moved. I didn't like people seeing me in pain. But at this moment I didn't care I slowly shifted to the left and grabbed my phone off the bedside table. I dialed the number and waited for him to answer “W-wes p-please c-come to England” I sobbed. “Daisy, what's wrong?” he asked sounding worried. “I'll explain later just please come over and take me with you” I said in barely whisper. “okay, I’ll go get the guys” he said “No, just you” I quickly said “Alright” He said.