Dazed and Confused (NiallHoran/WesleyStromberg)

Hi My name is Riley Westbrook .But I go as Ry for short. I'm 17 and useless or at least that's how I feel most of the time. I have this crush on a very very cute boy his name is Dylan. I had a crush on him since 7th grade. He use to make fun of me calling me fat and ugly. I still like him after all of his bull crap. I'm guessing puberty did me well because the summer before I started my sophomore year of high school he came crawling back. But now we are friends.

___________________________________________________________________________"Riley honey, your breakfast is ready hurry up and get down here" I heard my mother scream from down stairs.

"Ugh I'm coming" I screamed back as I checked my reflection one last time.

My long brown curly locks reaching my shoulders and my dark brown eyes shining. I quickly brushed my teeth then I brushed my hair to one side letting it rest on my shoulder as I ran down.

"Morning guys" I said as I sat down to eat my breakfast.

"Morning love" My dad said before kissing my forehead and leaving for work.

"Ry, can I use your science book for my studies?" I heard my brother Ryan ask.

Yes my brothers name was Ryan. My mom wanted us to both have R's as the first letter of our name Ryan was my younger brother. He was 2 years younger. I was pretty close with him.

"Sure but don't break it" I said as I ate my last bit of breakfast and placed the plate in the sink.

If you can not tell I'm a pretty fast eater. I ran upstairs and pulled the clothes out from my closet. Which I had prepared the night before. I went to my make up mirror and applied my simple everyday look. I heard a car horn honk.

"crap" I whispered to myself.

I messed up my cat eye. I grabbed a make up wipe and my make up. I ran downstairs. Guess I'm finishing my makeup in the car.

"Bye mom that's my ride" I said while giving her a kiss on the cheek and grabbing my bag and sliding it over my shoulder as I walked out the door. I walked towards dylan's car and climbed in.

"Hey Riley, wow you look hot" Dylan said as my face turned bright red.

"Well I haven't changed from seventh grade so what's the difference now?" I asked.

Actually I have changed but I put that thought aside.

"Well um you've gotten older and more mature" Dylan said nervously.

"Well I guess you can say that but anyway let's get going" I said.

I pulled out my make up from my bag and began to finish my make up. I saw Dylan giving me a look from the corner of my eye.

"So Ry I know I've said this before but I was thinking last night about how I treated you in 7th grade and a wave of guilt went through my body, I'm really sorry for everything I did in the 7th grade I regret everything I did I wish I can go back in time and fix everything" Dylan said.

I finally finished my makeup and put my stuff back in my bag. I was tired of everything he said especially his meaningless sorry's. He said that every time but I never believed it. He was such a liar and a fake. Deep down in my heart I still had something for him, but on the outside I don't know what I feel.

"Riley did you hear me" I heard dylan say as I was knocked out of thought.

"Yeah" I mumbled.

"Ry I-I" He stopped and started to rub the back of his neck.

"You what?" I said.

"I um I love you" He said as he started to focus on the road. When he said that my heart raced but it also broke. I was happy but when he said that I started not to like him. I saw through that 'I love you' as well as his lies.