We Alright

~ We Alright ~

It was an after party to celebrate the success of Young Money's album The Rise of an Empire. Especially for the song We Alright, the most known song on the album.

Wayne's P.O.V

I started thinking, Shit man... this party is a dub. All these hoes' pussies smell like catfish. I know i said that i aint got no worries but shit, ion know what's been in there. So i got a few worries. So i went to go talk to my pops. "Ayo Birdman!" "Yeah young son" he said. "All these hoes dont smell right. Where da real bitches at?" "Iight i gotchu. Follow me." He led me upstair to the next level where the real shit was happnin. And when i say real shit i mean REAL SHIT. Like strippers and the bros and shit, and no stank punani. I gave Birdman dap and the left him to carry on upstairs. I sat down in front of this stripper, her name was Candy Cherry. And she was FINEEE! I was next to my boy Drake and i was like "Bro, ima get ha tonight. Like shit ima murder dat" After her dance was over she was completely stripped. I came up behind her, grabbed her hips, and said "Hey baby. I'm Tunechi the Boss, but get used to calling me Wayne, you gonna be screaming it later, Candy." Thats when i said as i started rubbing her pussy and sucking and biting on her neck, marking her so she knew i meant it. "Why wait for later? Let's do it now. Oh, by the way, call me (Y/N)." she said and then led me to one of the many rooms. I didnt wait for a minute. As soon as she closed the door i threw her on the bed. No need to strip her since, you know, she's naked. I got on my knees, pulled her close, and got to work. Licking, sucking, and nibbling on that clit. Hell, even traced my name in that shit till she came. I got up, dropped my drawers and pulled the condom out, i remembered this time, i rolled it over my dick and lined it up with her enterance. And before she knew it, i was deep inside her. All 9 inches deep. I barely started and she was already scratching my back. Shit that's gonna sting later. But fuck, it's good right now. I kept pounding till we both came at the same time. When i pulled out she got on her knees and pulled my condom off. She grabbed my dick and licked the tip before deepthroating. Damn i think i love her. It was just a thought. "Damn (Y/N)you making me crazy." She sucked, licked, and pumped me till i came down ha throat. When we was done, we found our clothes, got dressed, and went back to the party like nothing ever happened.

~ The End ~